• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Chosen Ones 1.0

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Aeroblyctos presents
The Chosen Ones
Single-player RPG

Story
Background Story
Twelve peaceful years have passed since The Great War ended. The war that lasted centuries but no man could recall the reason of. The age of despair, bloodshed, loss and grief is now past. The new age brought the opportunity for human kingdoms to rise, as humanity has broken free from the grip of the dragons.

This story focuses on Kingdom of Balgaron and three famous Dragon Slayers: Phodom, Fradz and Galeoth. Each of them starts their journey in different places, but they will eventually meet eachother and join forces along the path. Together, the three are forced to go a conflict beyond their imaginations.

Lead them into an epic world, guided by a strong storyline that covers hate, love, war and peace.

Phodom
Fradz
Galeoth
The honored Dragon Slayer Phodom gave up his life as a warrior and began a new life with his wife and his children, far away from the capital of Balgaron in the small town called Dalli. All his plans were going smooth and easy until someone steps into his life and changes everything...Fradz is a young energetic Dragon Slayer known for his short temper and bad manners. This silly thief is a very powerful warrior and it is said that he even killed powerful dragons single-handedly. After the war, Fradz went on many journeys, but one day a mysterious voice told him to travel to the famous Dragon Inn to meet someone who was once very close to him. Fradz accepts this new journey, as he knows that he cannot decline it...Galeoth, the son of a legendary Dragon Slayer lived up to his father's name and became one of the leaders of Balgaron. After the war, Galeoth still believed that the war was not yet over. His obsession to find dragons led him towards the Icy Mountains where he is about to uncover a horrible secret that will change the fate of mankind...

Features
The Chosen Ones is a massive single-player Campaign, featuring:
Media
Check out the following videos and picture of the campaign

Links
Please discuss further about the campaign here in Hive's forum or visit the official site:

• 10 chapters, 9 interludes, a prologue and an epilogue
  • Over 30 hours of gameplay
  • Dozens of unique systems
  • Beautiful cut-scenes with over 100 cinematics
  • 33 different kind of strategic boss battles and hundreds of mini-bosses
  • Scripted hero abilities and spell book spells
  • Dazzling effects everywhere you travel
  • Significant amount of main and optional quests
  • Over 500 custom items
  • Complicated optional puzzles that needs brains to solve
  • Own unique music themes
  • Over 1500 imported materials
  • Hundreds of secret treasures
  • Official website where you can share your experience to others
  • And most of all, an exceptional story set in massive world of Oelivert

Playthrough by [MNI] [aluCard]
[MNI] [aluCard] recorded his playthrough on Hard with the complete version 1.0.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Playthrough by Killa
Killa recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.6.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Playthrough by Hamza
Hamza recorded his playthrough on Extreme with Beta version 1.8.

More information about this playthrough on here.

Contact me
If you want to discuss with me personally about the campaign you can directly contact me. Here are few ways to contact me:
Credits
I'll add the updated credits as soon as I've finished them. Currently you can view the credits in the official site.
Version changes
Check out the newest changes and overall see how the campaign has improved through all these years.

• Send an email to Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Add me to your Skype or Messenger: Aeroblyctos(at)hotmail.com
  • Go to the official website and send a private message or meet me in the chat: www.tcocampaign.com
  • Put a message here or send a private message in this site.

General Information

During making this campaign for many years, I have met incredible persons. Without them, this project would have died long time ago. With your feedback and help I'm able to finish this project. What we must remember, is that I'm not doing this for myself, I'm doing this for you.

I'm really sorry if you have helped me in any way and I have not added you to the list. Please, tell me immediately and I will add your name to the right place. Thank you.

Special Credits

Kitabatake
Kitabatake is, without a doubt, the most important person to this campaign. He produced several systems, massive amounts of complex triggers, and provided large amounts of models textures, and icons as well. Kitabatake's devotion and contribution towards the campaign is definitely the greatest of all.

Maker
Makes has helped in a long run various ways from creating important systems to helping me to fix very complicates bugs I couldn't handle. The help he has given is enormous and he's for sure one of the most important and supportive persons I have met while doing this campaign. For all the things you have helped me, thank you.

Flecky
This man is a strong long time supporter of the campaign since the beginning of its creation. His influence on the campaign is unquestionable and without him, many things would have gone differently. I could not ask for a better supporter. People like him are essential for big projects like this one. For all the support you've given to me through all these years, I'm really grateful to you.

David
David and I have been in correspondence for a long time now on the subjects of: story, ideas, characters and texts. We have done much work together and had some nice debates. A couple times he took breaks for his studies, he but always came back to give honest input and read the texts I send. In respect to our friendship, he requests that the campaign be completed not too long from now, and I hope to be able to honor that. Thanks, David, and speak to you soon!

VGAura
VGAura is one of the most important persons I have met while working on the campaign. This person has great skill in making texts sound incredible and has helped the campaign by improving the texts overall. Thank you for your great effort.

Killa
Killa deserves to be here for his gigantic help he has given to me improving the texts of the campaign. Also he has helped me by giving suggestions, ideas and winning multiple contests hosted by the official website. Thank you from your awesome work. You are a person that I can trust and that gives me power to keep working on this campaign. Thanks!

Kratos1987
Kratos1987 deserves credit for his great effort towards testing the campaign and providing feedback. He gave me a lot of suggestions as well as reported a lot of bugs. Thank you for taking your time to test the campaign, Kratos1987.

Yggdrasill
Long projects need long time supporters. Yggdrasill deserves to be in this special list for his long support towards the campaign. He has helped me not only in testing, but giving excellent ideas, suggestions, helping with grammar errors and also helping other players. Thank you Yggdrasill for being a part of this project, you won't be forgotten.

Daniel
I credit Daniel from his awesome testing and he's great advices to improve the campaign. He's work also for the campaign is remarkable as a tester, idea giver and making the English better. Thanks for your help, Daniel.

Doomlord
Doomlord has helped me these recent months greatly with various ways such as helping with the website, coding, ideas and bugs. The help has come in handy and I'm thankful from the help I've received from him.

Tears
Even if the name could tell different, Tears is not one who comes with tears whining that The Chosen Ones is bad. Instead, he's a guy who gives brilliant feedback and help towards the campaign. He's the kind of guy who I like to work with. Thank you for all of your help to me.

The Wizard
The Wizard's contribution towards the campaign was great, although short because he suddenly disappeared after a couple months. He helped me greatly by improving the texts of chapters 1 through 5. I can only wish him the best of luck with his life.

Skasian
For the awesome work around the official website, helping me and and making some very nice tutorials. Thanks for the help, Skasian!

darkdeathknight
Definitely darkdeathknight deserves to be here for his incredible UI he has created for the campaign. Thanks for giving so much effort and having so much patience while cooperating with me doing the UI. The campaign has once again moved to the next level with your creation.

fruitstore
From his great feedback and tireless effort to find bugs. I appreciate your help, thank you.

Blackdoom59
You're not just an excellent tester, but also a great idea giver and helper around the website. Good job so far!

Shadow Daemon
Mighty Shadow Daemon created the campaign optimizator to fasten the loading times of the campaign. Big thanks, the program is very useful!

Tirlititi
Tirlititi deserves to be in the special because of his knowledge and help to create campaign optimizator. Thanks, now the campaign has a lot faster loading times!

Major Credits

Donators
Blazing

System Creators
Razorbrain - Hero spell System
Kitabatake - Anti-Cheat, Stats Counter
Maker - Steal System, Boss Status, Auction Hall
Viikuna - First Person Camera, Fog System
Bribe - Item Cleanup
looking_for_help - Physical Damage Detection

Excellent Testers
Kratos1987, Flame_Phoenix, Slid3r, Kupownage, kingkrick, Synix, vercas, vita1ce, LightBloOD, ZUBRIS, Chorale, Giantr, Sylum, jinxes, Shabazza, Hypnotic, HopOnPop, cosmicat, xxdingo93xx, Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, endlessPain, LucasMapurunga, maninblack, Blackdoom59, Doomlord, Isofruit

Great Helpers
Kitabatake, Kratos1987, Daniel, Zrgi, Razorbrain, SkriK, Viikuna, Flame.Phoenix, Flecky, Lmao.Me, Maker, LucasMapurunga, Alan_Osl, [H]ell[H]eaven, EndlessPain, maninblack, Yggdrasill, darkdeathknight, Doomlord, eubz, defskull, TheSnake, Derdan, Anvil, Xtrheo

Great Modelers
Kitabatake, nGy, Anvil

Competition Winners
Vercas, tonttu-mies, JoJoRiS, VGAura, JoJoRiS, Alan_Osl, Divine Seal, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Killa, megmaconqueror, Witardo, AriLaroo, Blackdoom59, Skasian, Doomlord, Flecky, Isofruit, Yggdrasill

Minor Credits

Idea Giver
Alan_Osl, Yggdrasill, Tears, fruitstore, AriLaroo, Doomlord, Flecky, Blackdoom59, Isofruit, garkhan, LucasMapurunga, Divine Seal, Naragonth

Trigger Help
Kitabatake, Xarwin, Pharaoh_, XmmmX99, Zrgi, Skrik, Redscores, Daniel, Flame_Phoenix, Maker, Fomortiis, darkdeathknight, Vunjo, Narogog, Spinnaker, Doomlord, Ender, Anvil, ERYFKRAD, defskull, ThisPOT, Xtrheo

Better English Credits
VGAura, Kitabatake, Zrgi-Rox, indomitable1319, donut3.5, Skrakar, Spammy, Mechmap, Killface, Maedh, The Last Istari, zombie2279, Firelord213, Harzaa, Slid3r, Discipline, Nightbrowler, debode, zombie2279, Mecheon, Super-Luke, Nbah, Yggdrasill, Isofruit, Flecky

Model Credits #1
Kitabatake, Fan, Callahan, General Frank, Pyramidhe@d, Blargel, ike_ike, PrMosquito, unknownczar, Elenai, WILLTHEALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, Daelin, Nasrudin, RightField, Chriz., jigrael, sNasrudin, RightFiel, Dan van Ohllus, Norinrad, Xm0rpH3usXx, Trollschnitzel, eubz, TwoVenomous, Anvil

Model Credits #2
mucfuc2002, Sven, Nasrudin, jigrael, xXMephistoXx, Whitehorn, Rondo, DampirTBs., vdvMax, Alibek, DampirTBs., Nyuu, WizkaZ, Totoro, ANDREW II, CheGeWarA., DampirTBs., B100D E1F., KENI., ReplikanT., Gotik., IceK., Illidan(Evil)X, Thrikodius, Syroco, Sephiex, olofmoleman, Revilo

Model Credits #3
alreadyused, Heptameron, alfredx_sotn, Elunes-Guardian, !!GORO!!, Tykkimies, Mc !, Ket, DeathBringer, Nanaki, El Mognefico, Comrade Dron, Wolverine., Black_Stan, KO3bMA, WizkaZ, KO3bMA, DrakMoon, franck007, pro100_ShureG, Splash_777, chilla_killa, -=Emergenzy=-, tobyfat50, RetroSexual, Derdan

Model Credits #4
ERYFKRAD, UgoUgo, terrio

Skin Credits
Kitabatake, Norinrad, olofmoleman, IceMage, Linaze, Zadelim

Icon Credits
darkdeathknight, Kitabatake, GooS, ragingspeedhorn, CRAZYRUSSIAN, The_Silent, Skrik, NFWar, Darkfang, Bogrim, KelThuzad, Hellx-Magnus, CloudWolf, Tr!KzZ, 67chrome, Yak, PeeKay, Anachron, Infinitynexus, NFWar, ~Void~, Army-of-Pandas, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Captain_Rufar, JollyD, Zombie, Sin'dorei300

Beta Testers
[H]ell[H]eaven, megmaconqueror, MofoBear, Tears, EndlessPain, Osanthus, st_slaughter, LucasMapurunga, Exathos, byenma, GiantR, jms2544, quogram, pl4ton, VGAura, Fomortiis, scord, Yggdrasill, DeftheLynn, iatemycrayons, iatemycrayons, corellius, Maj.Spastic, SaRDaNaPaLoS_QQ, Alan-lg, thmzje, Vercas, chalmit, Eneal, linueln, ironymon, MARYNOM, haidarabbas, garkhan, Killa, Daniel, AriLaroo

kuncuperzz, Torankasu, blackchaos10, jupiter304, crazyshort, noal, Somebody Madman, RiKy-23, Forsaken Ranger, Tirlititi, lordofdeath, helekiller, Zelda.Alex, HuanAk, Isofruit, Luffy, ResolveR, Lorska, GunSlinger21, jokomz, Blackdoom59, GunSlinger21, BlackShadowWave, crazyshort, lightfade, AirVault, tcofeeder, Wings_Of_PegasuS, Flecky, AlesWiLL, Shekamaru, Archangel Anzelayne, patrick_pkl, Sigma, deathwings, Vicious, Banpower1, phasekill, Timmy007, bating50, Richie, **** One, nhc1987, Black^

Lkintarou

Alpha Testers
Flecky, JoJoRiS, DPL, Flame_Phoenix, xxdingo93xx, Kupownage, Hypnotic, falferi, The_wand_mirror, kingkrick, onlyagame, sanjuro, Septimus, Slid3r, demon.spider, Calas, Callew, dragor-x, pyropk95, matafakas, hidomasu, Daniel

KingLich, corellius, MEtalliC, Linaze, rneXis, redscores, Chorale, gerbal_warfare, Kettle, legolas638, whit, borispark0221, Skrakar, kyo_fight, AntoMarc

meteOrain-, yakonshus, Army-of-Pandas, VEz, Xenophobia, kevonl999, Kupownage, Zrgi-Rox, tonttu-mies, Daedin, Oziris, Moyssy, Mechmap, NightFelix, havefun-, SnakePriest, Kitabatake, UnderATker, X.e.r.e.X, Mechmap, ikoraiza, Killa

Kill3rbeast, LEgu-, Callahan, max_dan, falferi, Yggdrasill, megmaconqueror

If you don't see your name here and you think you deserve to be here, reply to this thread.

AI system for companions added. Credits goes to Chaosy who made the system by my request.
All abilities remade and new abilities: Battle Banner, Fiery Ball, Fire Power, Ultimate Sacrifice, Counter Attack, Energy Shield, High Strike, Crystal Plane, Galeoth's Order, Illusion Army, Magic Convert and Magical Fog.
'Critical Chance' attribute added! It starts from 5% and it can be increased various ways.
Now also Strenght increases Critical Damage just like Agility.
Chapter 5 Pumpking Quest's second cinematic updated.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss removed the terrain deforming to decrease lag.
Fixed a lot of bugs you guys mentioned.

Chapter 1 Epic Boss Golem Event is now fixed.
Fixed Books.
Removed Magic Aura damage boost(remain from Berserk).
Now chapter 2 obelisk puzzle shouldn't give any fatal errors.
Fixed chapters 8 and 9 saving. Now both chapters saves correctly all things, including Colossal Slam.
Fixed Gladiator Arena at chapter 7.
Fixed other bugs I forgot to mention.

Chapter 9 is now available for playing.
Attack and Armor types remade; values are changed and Attack & Armor types are removed. I've made the campaign simpler, easier to learn and more effective this way.
Rebalanced the armor values of all enemy units in all chapters.
Improved chapter 3's ending dialogues (outdated).
Vacuum's area of effect reduced. You cannot grab items from far away anymore.
Background stories and so-called "Books" are completely added to all chapters in this version.
Every single Spell Book spell has been added to the campaign!
Many new items and item changes. For example, superior items, which costs a huge amount of gold, are added to middle chapters; however, they're worth it!
Improved the multiboard a lot. Now it is more informative and better organized.
Combat kings once again rebalanced and changed. The major thing is that now they all cost 2 Honor Points.
Espers improved and made even stronger. Please come and tell me what you think about the Espers now. I've seen that players don't use them and I really want to make them useful.
Many changes to the starting packs! Now they should be balanced, every single one of them!
Stealing improved; now it shows the percentages.
Easter Eggs added; currently just 2 but there will be a total of 12 Easter Eggs. Check them all out!
Mystic Storm and Frost Shard recoded.
From this version onwards, a number of items can only be bought once. Choose wisely and try not to lose those items. You cannot buy them again!
Small changes to abilities, but not much. I plan to once again balance them in the coming minor versions. For example, I was thinking to completely remove Bleed, Brittle and Stagger. What do you think?
Fixed hundreds of major and minor bugs.

Fixed Frost Shard load at chapter 3 and 6
Fixed Freezing Field load at chapter 3 and 6

Fixed Mystic Storm save/load

Fixed Lightning Charge and Lightning Element save/load
Fixed invisible strike
Fixed chapter 5 Soul Stealers
Added new abilities: Freezing Field, Frost Shard and Mystic Storm(thanks to Doomlord for making them)
Now riddle question can give up to 5000 gold.
Fixes all over the campaign!

Fixed chapter 8 riddle quest bug.
Fixed chapter 8 Boss.
Fixed chapter 8 Behemoth.
Fixed give up bug.
Fixed difficulty bug at chapter 1.
Fixed Power Hammer, Life Stone, Aero and many other items...
Fixed lightning orb and many other abilities...
Fixed Berserk and many other combat kings...
Added True Zozi.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Fixed Book descriptions.
Added a custom select effect.
Fixed chapter 5 Fradz spell load.
Fixed give up.
Fixed Combat King - Magic Torment.
Life's Stone improved.
Fixed chapter 6 resource load.
Fixes all over the campaign.

Added hints to the campaign.
Prologue improved.
New abilities: Headbutt, Flame Barrier, Power Orbs, lightning elemenental and Lightning charge.
Improvements to almost all abilities. Also thanks to Doomlord for helping me.
Re-worked all ability descriptions and damages.
Now there are totally of 9 Spell Book Spells instead of 12. Also espers are put to the Spell Book.
Remade Starting Packs.
Potions remade.
Lucky Boxes remade.
New system! Books! Now you can read books that tells background story of the game.
Improvements and changes to items such as Legendary murloc head is now removed and instead there's Damanthe's Set and Battlemage Set. This is just tip of the iceberg.
Chapter 2 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 2 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 4 Elite Boss remade.
Chapter 5 Epic Boss remade.
Chapter 7 Epic Boss remade.
Changed abilities hotkeys from "Z, X, C, V" to "Q, W, E, R".
Riddle qustions updated.
Some fixes to chapters 8 to make it work properly(like loading from chapter 7).
Smaller and bigger fixes all over the campaign.

Loading times are now significantly faster. All thanks to Shadow Daemon and Tirlititi for their awesome work.

Added little puzzle for chapter 6 related to Elemental Orbs.
Fixed Chapter 7 Maximillian quest.
Fixed Chapter 6 Forgotten Ones quest.

Fixed health and mana regeneration bug.
Removed quick Eat Button.
Added 50 max mana to all heroes permamently.
Fixed "Arnold's Armor Store" shop at chapter 1.

Improved chapter 1 Elite Boss.
Improved chapter 1 Epic Boss.
Fixed sell gold rate.
Fixed exp cap bug.
Disabled vitality system because it was the reason why gold rates started to bug. I'll either change the system or try to fix the system, if I can.
Added few more items such as Dark Amulet and Poison Knife.

Added a new cooldown system. Thanks to various people helping me to do it such as -Kobas- and Kitabatake.
Enemy experience, gold and levels rebalanced.
Fixed item sell rate bug.
Fixed, remade and made new items.
Counter Attack Combat King is now Retaliation made by Doomlord.
Fixed evasion, works finally!
Fixed critical, works finally!
Instant Slash is now Crissor Stab.
Fixed Soul Burn and made it little stronger. I plan to update it even further in the future.
Fixed a lot of other bugs.

Fixed Experience bug.

These items are edited: Animal Set, Sargatanas, Rikhano's Set, Zyl orb, Blade of Death, Holgro, Crown Of Magic, oelivert and some more items
New items added: Jade Set, Wrytt, Improved Animal Set, Three Ways and some more
These items are temporarily not yet remade: Dragon Buster, Holgro, Aero, Silver Set
Made chapter 3 second epic puzzle easier.
Fixed Critical Strike.
Added Zozi to chapter 6.

The campaign is now optimized and should work faster.

Chapter 8 is now playable
Changed the layout of the whole campaign(interface, mouse, etc.)
Changed difficulty settings and now higher difficulties are a bit harder.
Changed unit classifications, right now updated to chapter 8 only.
Regular: Basic enemies
Empowered: Basic enemies / Mini-bosses
Superior: Mini-bosses / Bosses
Mighty: Mini-bosses / Bosses / Elite-bosses / Epic-bosses
Added Ultimate Sets.
Reworked some items like Magma Set and Elexorien.
Vitality system upgraded in various ways and I've some plans to upgrade it even further in the future. One big note is that now max vitality will only increases when an item is in a character's inventory.
Now every fourth ranked synthesis Item will require a Zozi to reduce player from getting too many powerful items at early chapters.
Now each STR gives 20 health instead of 25.
Now each INT gives 10 mana instead of 15.
Chapter 4 Wisps are now easier to catch
Black merchant can only be seen between 24:00 to 6:00 o'clock.
Fixed Instant Slash
Fixed Power Heal
Fixes and small changes all around the campaign...

Added new ability for Phodom: Power Heal.
I made some changes to items(Cripple Triple Axe, Tera Ring...).
Fixed Meditate.
Fixed Instant Slash.
Fixed boss archievements.
I removed Berserk Combat King because I relised it can't be fixed(If you have ideas for high tier physical Combat King enter the competition).
Elite and Epic quests are from now on counted as optional quests also.
Fixed save/load espers.
Rearranged ability positions and hotkeys. Now categories goes like in this order: Single(Z), Aoe(X), Heal(C) and Element(V). Special(S) and Ultimate(D) abilities stay where they were before.
Rebalanced ability damages.
All recipes cost now 50% less.
Fixed item & split system.
Fixed bugs from chapter 5 Elite Boss(over half of his moves were not enabled).
Remade chapter 5 Vampire Lord battle.
Remade chapter 6 Xada second battle.
Removed a lot of useless things around the campaign.
And fixed a lot of minor bugs around the campaign.

Fixed combat king load bug from Fradz and Galeoth

Chapter 4 boss remade
Remade the ending cinematics of chapter 4
Remade chapter 5 beginning
Added new abilities: Defensive Roar, Soul Burn, Spinning Death, Colossal Slam, Instant Slash and Seal of Resurrection
Fixed save/load bug
Fixed some bugs
Fixed some more bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Fixed Combat King Bug
Fixed a lot of other bugs

Fixed shovel bug

Remade Opportunist starting pack for Galeoth
Added Sunrise Item set
Added stealable items to chapter 1
Added stealable items to chapter 4
Fixed Phoenix Strike(no more invulnerable bug)
Fixed save/load combat kings
Fixed save/load alchemist
Remade Chromatic item
Fixed shovel bug
Re-checked Black Merchants
Fixed Heaven's Bless ability
Fixed alchemist description bugs
And fixed tons of other bugs

Chapter 7 is now opened.
Boss points are now removed from the game. You can still change your Boss points to Honor points by writing this code: "-change".
Remade all item, ability, spell, esper and all other descriptions: they are now shorter and easier to read.
There is only fire, ice, and lightning spells now.
Improved multiboard by a lot, added some new stats to it also.
Added new combat kings and new spells. Combat Kings now only go up to level 5.
Added some more tactical meaning to the battle: some abilities can do or use buffs called Brittle, Stagger, and Bleed. For example some other abilities can use these buffs to deal increased damage.
Now Special abilities will increase by every level instead of every fifth level.
All professionals are now universal.
The Critical Damage bonus starts from 100% instead of 0%. The chance to do a Critical Hit is still 10%.
Once again, more items.
New Spell System: Instead of spell books you can easily use spells from left corner just like potions.
The file size is now bigger because I imported some resources to the campaign. The expected file size in the end will be about 120mb to 140mb. I hope the file size won't be a problem.
New balanced attack and armor types: Sharp, Blunt, Magic, Light, Medium, Heavy, Sturdy and Elemental.
Now some enemies are categorized as Summoned, Undead, Drgon and Monster. Some items and abilities can do extra effects to them.
Now enemies won't do their abilities while stunned.
The campaign is now optimized and protected. All thanks to Shadow Daemon for creating the awesome "campaign optimizator" program".
Fixed some bugs.

New Steal System.
Most of the item descriptions are updated.
Some of the items are remade.
Upgraded Lucky Boxes and put new unique items.
And a lot of bug fixes.

Fixed a starting bug from chapter 3. It should now work properly.
Added proper descriptions to the difficulties.

Removed some test items from chapter 1 beginning.

Chapter 6 is now opened.
Now Item Sets have own unique icons.
Honor Shop Disabled. "Ability Bonus" system will be added later to the campaign that replaces Honor Shop Items.
Remade Esper System.
Remade Summon System.
Remade some of the spell book spells.
Chapter item descriptions to easier to read.
Now there are only two magical balls instead of three. Also now they give solid magic bonus instead of percent.
Removed Phodom's speciality that gives plus one Dig Power every 10th level.
Also changed Professions bonuses.
Some of the spell book spells are remade and balanced such as first Fire Spell.
Added Game Panel where you can for example eat food, move your boxes and cast espers.
And many, many other changes. Once again so many changes I simply cannot remember everything.

Save & load combat kings and spell book spells are fixed.
Restore Panel fixed.
Fixed vitality system.
Six new Galeoth abilities: Chill of the Frost Master, Frozen Storm, Icy Barrage, Inner Light, Mesmerizing Ice Crystal and Piercing Shard.
Combat Kings are remade. All high tier combat kings aren't remade yet.
After every cinematic units you had selected before will be selected for you automatically.
Now quests will give experience like before.
Fixed chapter 5 ending.
Chapter 1 Boss, Chapter 1 Elite Boss, Chapter 3 Boss and Chapter 3 Elite Boss battles are now improved.
Fixed Code Puzzle.
Fixed Kaza Leader Dialog.
Remade Chapter 5 Elite Boss Fight and fixed few problems of it.
Now Main Quest 3 can be completed right after watching The Bridge Cinematic at chapter 5.
Fixed many more minor bugs...

Chapter 5 is now open.
Fradz model is now changed. Thanks to Kitabatake who made it from the beginning to the end.
Galeoth model is now changed. Thanks Fan for starting the model and making most of it and Kitabatake for finishing it.
Whole stats based systems combined to one big, simple and more powerful system. Credits to Kitabatake for helping me creating this new system.
A new system! Boss status system. All thanks for Maker who created this system.
Now Agility Stat will give critical dmg and evasion chance.
Chapter 1 Boss and Chapter 1 Elite Boss are now slightly stronger and they have some new special abilities.
Multiboard is now slighly different.
Fixed a large amount of smaller and bigger bugs.
And many, many more changes...

Added new starting packs.
Fixed(hopefully) loading problems with combat kings and spell book spells at chapter 4.
Fixed saving and loading professions.
Fixed a bug in chapter 4 that didn't load Heaven's Bless ability.
Fixed Synthesis item descriptions and fixed some problems players couldn't create some of them. Also removed the ones who I have not yet remade. Don't worry, all of them will come back at later versions.
Fixed bug that players couldn't create alchemist potions.
Fixed Silver and Thief Set combination.
Edited Restore Panel system. Added restoration potions.
Increased Mini-Bosses hit point regenerations.
Chapter 1 Mini-Bosses are now a little stronger than before.
Added 2 low magic orbs to chapter 1. Now you can create Zwill Blade or Aerial Shoes at chapter 1.
Fixed a lot of minor bugs.

Chapter 4 is now opened.
Credits are now updated.
Illusory Double illusions now will take 500% damage compared to Fradz from 1000% damage.
Dozens of changes in items, for example Miraga's Set can now be found from chapter 1 and Silver Set can now be found from chapter 2.
Fixed Zwill Blade's synthesis, now it should be able to create.
Increased Phodom's base movement speed from 250 to 275.
Spell book spells are cooldown are now changed. Here are the cooldowns from first to fourth 90/180/300/once per chapter.
Dozens of smaller and bigger bug fixes.

Fixed a bug and now Black Market sells the correct item: Third Hand. Now you finally can actually get the Thief Set at chapter 2.
Fixed Anthenex Esper's attack type.
Fixed Bronze Shovel bug and the dig power at multiboard.
Now Lightning Orb's buff should not give any advance to enemies.
Fixed Omega Orb and now it should summon Elemental Golems every 15 to 90 seconds.
Items Zwill Blade and Aerial Shoes are now made stronger

Chapter 3 is now open.
Fixed Combat Kings where they were always rested to level 1 after loading.
Fixed a difficulty settings in chapter 2 as they were too weak for the stronger difficulties. Now enemies are stronger as they should be(ATK: 0%/0%/10%/20%/30% & HP: 0%/0%/15%/45%/75%).
Changed Ground Zero's cooldown from 20 seconds to 15 seconds
Edited Aura Of Fire, now it also do damage per second.
Fixed chapter 2 epic boss' passive spells. Now there's something actually.
Fixed Alchemist bug that didn't allow Phodom to reach further levels.
Fixed Bless Of Lightning attribute bug.
Fixed hotkeys in Command Panel.
Fixed bug that boxes could also learn spells.
Fixed tons of other minor bugs I have forget to add here.

Fixed a major bug that freezes the game when entering to honor or combat shop
FIxed multiboard a little: Now honor points show honor points and boss points shows boss points, before they were mixed up
Correct Treasure Hunter abilities are now shown
Correct Battle Thief abilities are now shown
Fixed Alchemist Potion creating
Fixed problem where enemies didn't have items at all(chapter 2)
Fixed some ability descriptions
Changed chapter 1's puzzle reward
Increased Heaven's Bless' cooldown from 6 seconds to 12 seconds
Fradz's starting items are now sligtly stronger

Fixed a problem where chapter 2 started instead of 1 after prologue

Beta 1.0a to Beta 1.1

Opened chapter 2
Added a puzzle to chapter 1
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Basic hit points from 15,000 to 20,000
Created two new spells for Chapter 1's Epic boss
Increases Chapter 1's Epic Boss' Special Spells' damage
Made stronger some of the Mini-Bosses in chapter 1
Changed chapter 1's Boss' wall to different looking
Azureus Set can now be obtained in chapters 1 to 7 instead of 5 to 11

Installed "Game Point" System
Added a new heal ability for Phodom: Heaven's Bless
Fixed Combat King Bug Shop where combat kings are teleported to middle of the map
Elite Boss' "Cave Collapse" event no longer deal damage to Elite Boss and its warriors
Phoenix Strike: Attack damage increased from "(strx1)x12" to "(strx3)x12"
Fixed texts from dig rewards.
Added a new mini-boss: "Habtat Spider Mother"
Added four recipes to chapter 1: Potion Of Strength, Potion Of Agility, Potion Of Intelligence" and "Potion Of
Health".
Added and removed some spells for Epic Boss in chapter 1
Chapter 1's Epic Boss second stage is now a bit easier
Removed Inta-Sell
Remade Great Mana Gem

Chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and interludes 1 and 2 are closed for now
Now only Prologue and chapter 1 available to play
The whole game-play is remade
A new system, Professions: Each character will have a primary and secondary profession
A new system, Gold: Now items and abilities can increase the gold amount from enemies
A new system, Experience: Now items and abilities can increase the experience amount from enemies
Total remade of spell books: Less spells, but more tactical, unique and practical. 4 spells for each element.
Doubled the maximum level of characters in each chapter to the maximum of 100 levels
Remade almost all the bosses of the campaign
Espers remade
All items are remade and added about 50 items more
Remade vitality system, now items can increase the maximum vitality

Keywords:
The Chosen Ones, RPG, Single, Campaign, Dragon, Dragons, Aeroblyctos, Aero, Phodom, Fradz, Galeoth
Contents

The Chosen Ones 1.0 (Campaign)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/11 11:05:00 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 1
Can someone tell me where are the epic and elite bosses of chapter 8 and 9? And also the elite boss of chapter 6, I never found it.

I want to report a bug in chapter 4 related to the wisps I need to collect to unlock the elite and epic boss in that chapter, no matter what I do I can't collect it, literally everytime I try to pass them through nothing happens, I managed to collect one of them but I have no idea how I did it. Please help.

You just click on wisps to collect them, you need to click on 10 total I think. Elite boss of ch6 is the fire esper if I recall correctly, easy to miss because you need to go back to the fire circle at start of the level once you get into the city, but BEFORE you free Galeoth.

For ch8/9 you need some invisibility detecting items and going back and forth to some locations. My suggestion is after you proceed with main quest and clear the map of little mobs, spread your heroes across the map and explore, thats how I found most of them. I can't remember exactly where/what they were tho, but I do recall that they were a hard as hell, especially the epic bosses (I couldn't do ch9 and ch10 epic bosses no matter what I did).

Level 2
Yoh Aero! Its been a year since I last played this and I saw your update....

I found a bug in Phodom's skill "Fire Element" the skill is nowhere to be found in chapter 1, I could not use it... Well the reason for it, I want to play it in a new style where elemental summons of the trio are use. :)

Another one is in chapter 2, "Fradz Boxes", once I put the items on it I could not get them back for they are not in my control, well I could move them to me but I could not use them, I could only store items but could not withdraw them.

So I got disappointed and stop playing it for a while until you are able to fix this two issues. I like to proceed more but with the chapter 2 bug nahhhh...

Last edited:
Level 3
This map might not be working with 1.29, shrug. However I have to say I was really intimidated by having to select six skills each for the characters right away. I felt like I was presented with big decisions that I could only base on general ideas of party roles in an RPG. I guess I should build a tank, and a healer, and a damage dealer. And there should probably be some AoE in there, some CC, some dispelling.

For subsequent playthroughs I would probably appreciate such a degree of customization, but to start with I would have preferred a "recommended" build. And what do I know, maybe it's really easy to change skills, I just spammed buttons until they stopped appearing and then the screen stayed black - which is why I say it might not be working with 1.29.

Level 1
Backgroud Music

In Here time means nothing - Future World Music - Aspiration
The Plains - The Legend of Dragoon OST - Forest
A Mountain - Final Fantasy IX - Mountain Pass
A Village - Breath of Fire IV - Working Today, Too
A Tribe - Final Fantasy XII - Jahara, Land of the Garif
A Hot Place - Final Fantasy 7 - The Sandy Badlands
Icy Mountains - The Legend of Dragoon OST - Kashua Glacier
A Swamp - Breath Of Fire IV - Echo
Forest Music- Final Fantasy X - Bisaido Island
A Dungeon - Breath of Fire IV - Darkness
A Mysterious Place - Phoenix wing - Lullaby
A Black Place - Final Fantasy XII - The Forgotten Capital
A Cold Place - Final Fantasy XII - Seeking Power
City Theme 1 - Final Fantasy XII - Rabanastre Downtown
City Theme 2 - Final Fantasy XII - Nalbina Fortress Town Area
Castle Theme - Final Fantasy IX - Cid's Theme

Cinematic Music

Life Is Wonderful - The Legend of Dragoon OST - Remember
A Sad Moment - Naruto OST 1 - Sadness and Sorrow
A Sad Moment - Gladiator - Am I Not Merciful?
A Mysterious Voice - Breath Of Fire V - Sad Color
Trouble Ahead - Final Fantasy IX Cd2 - Immoral Melody
Tavern Music - Orthodox Celts - The Celts Strike Again
We Shall Go Forward - The Legend of Dragoon OST - Dart's Theme
Panic Music - Final Fantasy IX - Ambush Attack

Theme Music

Phodom's Theme - Final Fantasy VII - Cid's Theme
Fradz's Theme - Final Fantasy VII - It's Difficult to Stand on Both Feet Isn't It
Galeoth's Theme - Breath of Fire IV - Endings and Beginnings
Xvareon's Theme - Final Fantasy IX - Pandemonium, The Castle Frozen In Time

Fight Music

Boss Fight Music - Machinae Supremacy - Machinae Prime
Elite Boss - Nightwish - Days To The Wolves(Instrumental Version)
Epic Boss - Nightwish- Sahara(Instrumental Version)
Gladiator Arena - Final Fantasy IX - Feel My Blade
Dragon Battle - Dream Evil - The Chosen Ones

Other Music

Riddle Questions - The Legend Of Dragoon - Meru's Theme
Ending background - NOT REVEALED YET
Ending song - NOT REVEALED YET
Ending credits - NOT REVEALED YET

For more info about the campaign, Information

can someone please name the ending background music and credit songs plss

Level 1
By Blaster Sans
Easter Eggs chapter 1 was found.
Just Buy All items at the Joe's Weapons then Buy Strange Picture for 10000 gold and the Easter Egg chapter 1 appear
His Video:

Level 1
Wait, 1.0 is here? Finally I can go over the chap 9?

Looks like it's time to check my old saves OMG!(And...start a new game, I don't remember how to play this lol)

PD:I spend over 80 hs in this campaign(v1.9i), worth every damn second.

Level 1
I found the Easter Egg Chapter 3.
You need to comment "3982" and the Easter Egg appear :D. Don't know "3982" mean

Level 16
I just downloaded this after installing the new patch 1.29, since I was waiting for the patch so I can fully enjoy this campaign in that sweet 16:9 ratio.

The problem is, in chapter 1.
For some reason NPC's are hostile to me, and I keep getting attacked/killed. It really is a game breaker.
I wonder if this has happened to others or I'm simply unlucky?

I'd assume some of the player slots are swapped/changed as a side effect of the new patch?

Edit: While I'm here, I'll also mention a bug which I found a long time ago and it still seems to have not been fixed in the most recent version. The restoration potion shows 0 even when I have a few stacked/picked up.

Level 6
@Aeroblyctos

There's a fatal bug that leads the game to crash in the same way described here: Problem with saveing the game

I don't understand why no one else mentioned it, I can't be the only one having the problem since I changed computer and re-downloaded the campaign but the problem represented itself nonetheless... Aero, please, fix it!! Now that I have a new and vastly more powerful computer I was really hoping that I could complete the Zylcious fight... :(

PS I contacted Blizzard's assistance and according to them, the problem is linked to the texture size or something, as described here: Fixing a texture that crashes WE

Last edited:
Level 6
Can someone explain to me how he/she plays "The Chosen Ones" without crashing WC3? What kind of options do you use? Which OS ? Have you a computer particularly powerful or, at the opposite, particularly old?

I'm sure the problem is not linked to my own device because with the old one I had, I had the same exact problem; I just assumed that it happened because my old computer was a decade old!

I repeat, the problem is the same one described here: Problem with saveing the game the error is "not enough storage available to process this command", the cited command changes very often but most of the time is the execution of the object "Chunk" of warcraft3.exe

Last edited:
Level 3
Waiting for the loading screen is time-consuming. I never had the patience to wait till the finish.
it literally explains in game that u can bypass the loading by immediately alt tabbing from the game the moment u start/load save. At least u can do something else while it loads. That is also possible while the game is loading but theres a sizable delay before the game tabs out. Helps when u have ssd cuts load times by like 3x if i recall. Also i love this campaign. So much love put into this u can clearly see it. The sheer complexity and overlapping mechanics everywhere. Puzzles, mini games, bosses that arent just damage sponges. U know ive played dozens of rpg\dungeon crawler\ diablo 2-3 like games and none of them come close to the ingenuity of this custom campaign. The handcrafted loot... you never get garbage you cant use. Gold isnt easy to comeby but if you play smart u can finish the game on first try... kill all elite and epic bosses up to chapter 7 (thats as far as i got as far as i remember) athough sometimes blatantly op like the chapter 7 esper i believe, pulls into him and just kills your heroes, dont have spare lives, well f u cant kill him.. although i did and it only cost 1 life :). In the newer versions fradz has this mana shield and can get regeneration book which basically makes him immortal in the first map you get to play him and even later in the game once you have like 4000-5000 mana. Which makes his effective hp 15k+ regular health. lol while phodom has like 10k. In your face("radz usually gets into trouble first" aero lol. What owns him are mana removal abilities but that is very rare. He can tank as much as phodom if not more but i sitll let phodom tank it with the proper set that gives him infinite hp regen if fight goes long enough... i just dont have to worry about fradz getting 1 shot every time like before. galeoth just sits back with his reincarnation sigil and chillz lol. The latest ver i have is 2.0 and this one is 1.0 so i take its finished now... mine must be quite old.

It's not all glitter though, where game suffers most is finding the next quest or puzzle... it takes literally like 80% of the playtime just wandering aimlessly til you hit something that triggers a cutscene. Especially in the later chapters as i dont have them memorized whatsoever. It wouldnt hurt if aero just simply added exclamation marks on the map that repeatedly ping for points of interest.. in my book it wouldnt ruin anything just save A LOOOOOOOT of time considering the campaign is made to be replayable and when more than half the time spent is wasted the urge to replay is reduced significantly because of it. If Aero ever updates again i hope he makes quest finding a breeze while keeping secret stuff still secret. Just add more tips or some way to find out secrets at a cost of honor or something. Frankly this map needs to be made into a standalone game :p its that good. Warcraft 3 though has this familiar charm and no matter how much time passes its graphics are ageless and mechanics a joy to play. Technical limitations suck but at its core its most of the way there with the latest games anyway.Single people realize their dreams and standalone game devs have very narrow goals and not a lot of experimentation because a lot of money is involved. Here creativity shines and u find diamonds like this campaign.

To the guy above, just play in compatibility mode and dont download latest warcraft patches. Leave it at 1.26 or something. The newer ones break a lot of stuff and makes a lot of maps made to date unplayable. However if crashes started from playing some particular campaign version then simply play older/newer one.

Last edited:
Level 6
To the guy above, just play in compatibility mode and dont download latest warcraft patches. Leave it at 1.26 or something. The newer ones break a lot of stuff and makes a lot of maps made to date unplayable.

Great. Thanks for the hints. The problem is, there's no way anymore to roll back the game to the older patches. I already tried, but all available software made for switching between patches doesn't work anymore.

Already tried the compatibility mode with Windows XP and Windows 98/ME, doesn't work as well.

However if crashes started from playing some particular campaign version then simply play older/newer one.

I have another version dating from 2015, but it crashes as well.

Last edited:
Level 1
I haven't tried the map in the new 1.29 I'll se whats up with it if crashes and so on, but it probably will.

I just hope Aero comes back to update to the new patches. At least to solve this issues.

Level 6
@Aeroblyctos

There's a fatal bug that leads the game to crash in the same way described here: Problem with saveing the game

I don't understand why anyone else mentioned it, I can't be the only one having the problem since I changed computer and re-downloaded the campaign but the problem represented itself nonetheless... Aero, please, fix it!! Now that I have a new and vastly more powerful computer I was really hoping that I could complete the Zylcious fight... :(

PS I contacted Blizzard's assistance and according to them, the problem is linked to the texture size or something, as described here: Fixing a texture that crashes WE

UPDATE: I tried to play the Campaign without choosing the special ability for Fradz with the little orbs circulating around him (don't remember its name) and I'm currently at chapter 7, lagging a little bit, but without crashing. Maybe it's that Fradz's ability's fault.

Level 1
If miraculously anyone still here, anyone know if in this lastest version (full 1.0) "End of an Era" is obtainable??

Eventho it's not my first playthrough (Load from "The End", Hard mode, campaign Start at 107 hours and managed to go to chapter 10 on 116 hrs, which is less than 10 hours), but the barrel still saying "you're late".

and anyone experiencing the normal difficulty campaign's reward "25% more gold and exp" only works on chapter 1 on the next playthrough??

and I can't see the interlude on chapter 2 and chapter 3, my game point keep reset on this 2 chapters (currently 30k ish game point), maybe anyone care to share or have any info about this part??

:(

Level 6
If miraculously anyone still here, anyone know if in this lastest version (full 1.0) "End of an Era" is obtainable??

Eventho it's not my first playthrough (Load from "The End", Hard mode, campaign Start at 107 hours and managed to go to chapter 10 on 116 hrs, which is less than 10 hours), but the barrel still saying "you're late".

:(

Unfortunately, to obtain "End of an Era" the game counts only the total time spent on the Campaign, and not the time spent solely in your current iteration of it. The barrel keep saying "you're late" because for the Campaign you arrived there after 116 hours, and not 10...

Level 1
Unfortunately, to obtain "End of an Era" the game counts only the total time spent on the Campaign, and not the time spent solely in your current iteration of it. The barrel keep saying "you're late" because for the Campaign you arrived there after 116 hours, and not 10...

welp, so end of an era only obtainable once, and it's only on "first" playthrough??
that's.. sad..? I guess :(
thanks anyway

any idea on my other 2 issues??

Level 6
welp, so end of an era only obtainable once, and it's only on "first" playthrough??
that's.. sad..? I guess :(
thanks anyway

any idea on my other 2 issues??

Yes, End of an Era is obtainable only if you play on Easy or Child difficulty, basically...

I'm acquainted with the two other issues but Aero never fixed those bugs... There's nothing you can do about those either.

Level 1
Hello, is it intended for lvl 3-4 to not get a skill point? Because i noticed i didn't get a skill point after leveling from level 3 to level 4

Level 1
Yes, End of an Era is obtainable only if you play on Easy or Child difficulty, basically...

I'm acquainted with the two other issues but Aero never fixed those bugs... There's nothing you can do about those either.

thank you once again, kinda sad, I'm just that guy that wanna do this map again and again but still wanna be stronger than ever xD (or need, I believe, esp. in my situation)

can't do HC difficulty since my pc too weak (fps drop massively) if the campaign has been going on too long (which means I need to clear the campaign as fast as I can, even in HC difficulty), so I need kinda OP start, especially the +% exp and gold from normal's reward.

Hello, is it intended for lvl 3-4 to not get a skill point? Because i noticed i didn't get a skill point after leveling from level 3 to level 4

yes it's intended, you don't get 10 skill points on your way to level 10, I believe 4~6 skill points / 10 level, can't recall.
you can get bonus skill point "later".

Level 5
Pretty cool from what I've played of the first mission.
However, Wc3 1.30's resoulution issues mean that the multiboard is entirely broken, half of it is off of the screen to the left.

I have a 1.2.85 install, but it lacks save functionality.

Aside from that, first mission is pretty fun. Just that the multiboard has important information I cannot access, like steal chance and spell damage.

I just love this campaign!
Tested it at easy first, then carried over from CH6 to normal (that general and those executioners... :ogre_rage:), and rebuilt the characters.
I like how worm quest can give a boost to some items that require charges to any item Phodom has. Fradz it's just darn funny xD no doubt there. Haven't acquired Galeoth for more than 1 chapter ;_; but this cold guy sure knows how to use magic

Pros:
+ Excellent and Balanced Gameplay.
+ Nice role customization for each of the main characters
+ Possibility of restarting and carry over.
+ (off-topic) F**KING love those FFVII/IX/X themes:goblin_boom: (one has to know those)
+ Challenging, and just the right combination of just hack n'slash, cleverness and strategy.
+ Volcano kicks serious fish scales/green hides at 1st chapter.

Cons:
- Very hard certain bosses, even for being story/optional non elite/non epic (CH6 the 5 generals, particularly the vampire one at the mid-left of the map)
- Extremely long loading.
- A CH 6 prop shows as a huge green cube in first 2 areas (inexistent model), which makes really hard to track most dig sites or flowers, or basically some/most secrets hidden there. Basically it interferes at that whole area, like 60% of the 1st two lava areas. :goblin_wtf:

Minor issues/bugs/stuffs:
* Energy Orb item ability procs phoenix combo on Phodom. Not that much of an issue, but discovered it by accident. It procs Phoenix combo even when not learned, but on chosen skill tree.
* Restoration pots amount do not appear in the potions/scrolls window (always shows "0")

That aside, it's extremely funny, interesting and good excercise for the mind!

Level 2
Hi.

It's a great campaign but I'm wondering how I kill yurigmar, I killed him in the first fight then in the 2nd fight on the last final hp it shows 4 of him healing and no way to kill 4 in same time any idea.

Level 5
I played this campaign already a few years ago and I really like it. The only problem I have as masterofra mentioned is that I can't see the left side of the multiboard.
I would like to know what 0/7 and 0/3 stands for and the other stuff of course. I am nearly complete with the first map. Other than that it's perfect. 5/5

Gonna play it again. I think it's gonna be one of my last maps or the last map because it takes so much time into it. I played a lot of custom campaigns and I also wasn't quite done with my last playthrough on the chosen ones. I am here to finish it now. It's gonna be challenging. Gonna make a new comment when I'm done.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello, if anyone still active here, i just want to ask how to trigger icy mountains quest in chapter 8 in 1.0? i can't find Jakob in the starting road in this patch, or is there any condition to enable it beforehand?

Last edited:
Level 2
hey i don't know if you still update this or not but i found a bit of a bug it's not making the master key even tho i have the orbs for it just more then what it needs is there a way to split up the items numbers for when something like this happens or do i need to find more and stack that up to 3?

Level 1
Since Warcraft 3 Reforged is coming in 2019, I'll just write my wish here

I hope Aero, or someone else who has passion and expert in making map like this, will continue to make/remake (with some bug fixing and more repeatability content [NG+] hopefully) this map for WC3: Reforged.

WC3: Reforged need a legendary-level-custom game like this map in them, there'll be so much new potential.
(not saying more newcomer will play and make this map more popular)

I really-really want to play this map in WC3: Reforged, and I know I'm not the only one.

Level 16
Man I can't bring myself to play this any longer because of the poor terrain. I believe this is due for a rework, especially the terrain. map 2 in particular and maps after the city all need work.
It's a shame with all the work put into this and the terrain is so vast, empty an dull.
Don't get me wrong, I love this map and I've continually supported the author whilst making this, but honestly it has not aged well.

Level 1
can somebody please please tell me the name of music playing at "mystic forest" where talloons located in chapter 5?

Level 1
Hello everyone,

First, I will say few words about The Chosen One. Let us be simple : This is the best custom campaign so far I've evezr played. To give you an idea, I could have bought a game only because of this map. This is why W3 is so amazing (can't wait for Reforged and tons of crazy maps like that) ! :)

However, i'm here to share a major bug that occured, in Chapter 6 : All the lava textures appear to be giant green box (texture failure). In other words, my map is full of these giant textures bug and my game experience is just not good. I cannot play in that conditions. I could add some screenshot if you want to to give you an idea.

I already tried to restart the game, reload a former save, etc... --> no sucess.

If someone can give me a solution, without losing all my progress, I would be greatly greatful.

Kind regards,

A W3 lover.

Level 1
Here is my bug

I'm playing the 1.0 version (I downloaded it one week ago)

Attachments

• The Chosen One Bug.png
    The Chosen One Bug.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 192
Last edited:
Level 1
Hi, i would like to know if there is a way to solve a little problem.
I want to create Greater magic ball that needs 5x Lesser magic ball, Sapphire and recipe.
I have all these things but i have 14 lesser magic balls stacked and i cant create greater magic ball.
Is there any way to split the lesser magic balls or something like that?

Attachments

• w3bug.PNG
    w3bug.PNG
    708.9 KB · Views: 139
Level 2
Hello, if anyone still active here, i just want to ask how to trigger icy mountains quest in chapter 8 in 1.0? i can't find Jakob in the starting road in this patch, or is there any condition to enable it beforehand?
First you have to find Jacob and finish the Otiz Horn quest, then he will appear in the starting road. If you do so and Jacob didn't appear then you have to replay chapter 7 and trigger a dialogue about Jacob, they discussed about the icy mountain's mystery(he's in the main street you can't miss him).

Level 2
Hello everyone,

First, I will say few words about The Chosen One. Let us be simple : This is the best custom campaign so far I've evezr played. To give you an idea, I could have bought a game only because of this map. This is why W3 is so amazing (can't wait for Reforged and tons of crazy maps like that) ! :)

However, i'm here to share a major bug that occured, in Chapter 6 : All the lava textures appear to be giant green box (texture failure). In other words, my map is full of these giant textures bug and my game experience is just not good. I cannot play in that conditions. I could add some screenshot if you want to to give you an idea.

I already tried to restart the game, reload a former save, etc... --> no sucess.

If someone can give me a solution, without losing all my progress, I would be greatly greatful.

Kind regards,

A W3 lover.
I almost quit because of this bug,luckily you don't have to deal with that in whole chapter. These lava plots are just in two early area in upleft and upright corner, remember it's just a secret passage, you didn't even get into the main plot! Finish it quickly and everything will be fine.Get to the first area's upright corner(a cave) to teleport to the second area, and go to lower right.
Hmm, but this chapter's all 5 flowers & elite boss & 2 dig spots & fire stone & fire heart is in there...good luck with that.

Edit:And this bug only happens in the new version. I switch to 1.24e and it runs correctly. Sometimes it will crush though, so be sure to have multiple saves.

Last edited: