• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Burger Place

Restaurant
Warlock's Burger

By JB_McKnight

Once again, another Modern Structure I made! :)
This time, instead of making it a doodad, I decided to give it animations and turn it into a building! "Wasn't it already a building?"

Menu
Menu
Menu
WcBurgers - 5 Gold 25 Lumber
Decapitated Heads - 25 Gold 5 Lumber
Ashen Salad - 15 Lumber
Sunken Stew - 1 Eye of Sargeras
Burger - Your Soul
Building Renovations:
Version A2

>See-through glass disabled to fix some complications. :,(
A3:
>Repainted our cheese
A4:
>Redid some animations and coloring. Tried to add another animation but it completely bugs up after, so wasn't able to add any more.
Version B1
>Reconfigured geoset coloration anims
>Redesigned rear door
>Added "Burger Beacon of Doom"(Stand Work) animation where the burger spins in a slow and seductive way to attract mindless villagers

You can go ahead and modify this model, just let me know
212092-albums6391-picture84909.png

"Advertise us, or DIE!!"
Give Credits!

Keywords:
Food, Restaurant, Resto, City, Modern, Structure, Building, Fast, Food, Burger, WcBurger, Warlock
Contents

The Burger Place (Model)

Reviews
Misha 23rd May 2013 Moderator's Review: there is something about the windows.. that i can see to the other side in a glitchy way.. maybe you can make 'em totally not see through? oke you could tweak the cheese texture like i suggested on...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
23rd May 2013
Moderator's Review: there is something about the windows.. that i can see to the other side in a glitchy way.. maybe you can make 'em totally not see through? oke you could tweak the cheese texture like i suggested on the burger model hm, ok mate, the birth and decay animations should be one minute long so they work properly ingame, and one second is 1000 frames, methinks. also maybe you could add a work anim where that burger spins slowly, might be neat :> and lastly, do blacken everything on death and decay anims, and remove the building geosets that are below the ground on death anim okay.. this works pretty cool ingame, one thing though.. the death sound did not play when the building died, and something played when i started constructing the thing :xxd: also.. you could re-arrange the sprite attachments for fires, and blacken the geosets even more when the building dies and decays.

eh.. how long was this pending..? o_O It works alright, anyway

Level 16
WTF JB_McKNIGHT?? That's not a Restaurant! That's obviously a club!
mwahahahaha

212092-albums6407-picture84908.png

Yeah, that's right. I know Photoshop ;D
History
Shortly after WWII, the ever-magnificent Warlock Ronald Sanders retired to the Barrens where he spent a life-changing 15 minutes fighting creeps. In the final moments of his battle with the local mosquitoes and creeps, he casted a firebolt spell against a warthog. The spell hit its mark, setting the lethal walking bacon alight. The warthog was instantly converted into a pork burgersteak. And then the Warlock was suddenly feeling an overwhelming hunger. He took a bite of the burgersteak and got high. He realized the great potential of using spells to prepare food. And so he worked to master his culinary skills. And soon enough, he started his own fast food franchise by the Swinter/Wummer of 2002.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE MODEL GUYS!

Last edited:
Level 9
This is looking fine and dandy. What I'm really interested in is that Waldo skin/model at the screenshot. Anyways, I'll give this a 4/5.

Level 16
@UgoUgo: When I tested my model, I used it to replace the Human Farm. And boy did my Orc allies got jealous. I'm not making it for a Loap though, just some Modern Warfare maps. I thought about just making this a simple unanimated doodad but I heard how SOME of the modders on Hive really wanted to get some modern structures that they could destroy.

Level 16
Nobody said that this was only for the people of Finland :D
Dear Hivers, please try not to think only for yourself.
Besides, it's supposed to be a fast food restaurant, so Restaurant still counts :p

I'm only naming it Restaurant so I can easily keep track of how many I've made and will still make.

Level 10
Nice! Now the people of Warcraft have a place to eat other than fruit stands!