• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burger

BURGER
Warlock's Burger

(It's the brand)

By JB_McKnight

Introducing the catalyst of the most wide-spread disease known to man! THE BURGER
The Burger, being one of the most consumed food in all of history, is one of the most common causes of Obesity(FAT PEOPLE).

THIS IS AN ATTACHMENT AND AN ITEM

Update: ROTATING "CANDY" ITEM VERSION ADDED

Trust me, you REALLY don't want to know

Available in Small, Medium, and Large

Suggested Attachment Point:
HEAD

Textures:
In-game

If you want to edit the model, ask for my permission

A Burger sighting:
212092-albums6391-picture70125.png

It is often rare to see quite such a magnificent specimen in its natural habitat. On a few occasions, it looms around open areas where it can be easily spot by innocent passerbys, which with a surprise attack, are easily devoured by the evil burger.

You ordered one? Give Credits!

Keywords:
Burger Attachment Fast Food Fat Obesity Epidemic Infection
Contents

Burger (Model)

Burger (Model)

Reviews
Misha 23rd May 2013 Moderator's Review: really funny model xD although, could you maybe make a rotating item version? think it'll complete it mhm.. could you maybe change the cheese texture to cheese icon or something like that, on both...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
23rd May 2013
Moderator's Review:

really funny model xD although, could you maybe make a rotating item version? think it'll complete it mhm.. could you maybe change the cheese texture to cheese icon or something like that, on both models, and could you make the burger item disappear on death anim? that'll round it up, i think :)

nice :ogre_hurrhurr: approved. I'll just say that the villagers want 'em large :xxd:

Level 9
Funny model. It fits perfectly onto heads. Maybe I could find it use for a Burger Apocalypse or something, where everyone turns into burgers. I like it, 5/5.

The Burger, being one of the most consumed food in all of history, is one of the most common causes of Obesity(FAT PEOPLE).

Actually, burgers aren't very fattening. It's the ridiculous amount of condiments they put on them at fast-food places that make them unhealthy.

If you use the right meat, a large burger's only about 200 calories when it's done being cooked, plus the bun and cheese. And most of those calories are protein that will be used on muscle, if you're exercising, because a large quantity of the fat will be cooked out in the process. Not to mention that ground beef can actually be pretty lean, you just have to stop using the fatty 60% stuff... I use 85% lean. I've seen as high as 93%, but that's harder to cook burgers with.

Anyway, as for the model, I like it! 3/5. Cheese could use some shading.

I think this models pretty amusing lol 5/10 not too many uses but its still good in its own way, perhaps a tiny particle emitter of the red blood variety so that as this models swung and moved around and about it will appear as though ketchup is leaking out, if joined with a yellow one, ketchup and mustard. LOL idfk im just adding funny ideas.