• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Black Felbeasts - Trailer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
a cinematic about the story of war between black felbeasts and burning legion. It is about 3 minutes and made based on ideas from Starcraft 2 : legacy of the void and Warcraft (but many detales including some names has changed) and the music is also taken from Starcraft 2 : legacy of the void. Sound and music are in a nice harmony and there are interesting camera and visual effects and also there are scripts written for it. It can be a good sample for those who want to make trailers and cinematics.
this map is not protected.
Credit:
me
Blizzard
Enjoy It !
edit : DONT use AI , play on team 1
250413-albums8909-picture108793.png

250413-albums8909-picture108794.png

250413-albums8909-picture108795.png

Keywords:
demo, starcraft, warcraft, map, trailer, cinematic,
Contents

The Black Felbeasts - Trailer (Map)

Reviews
Next Review: [2016-05-24] Rufus: As Aether said before me, the description needs to be improved before the map can be approved. Status set to awaiting update.

M

Next Review: [2016-05-24]
Rufus: As Aether said before me, the description needs to be improved before the map can be approved.

Status set to awaiting update.

Level 5
You should add more information about your map, and put some life on it, like adding some colors, sizes, and so on. I suggest, you should check this. And adding some screenshots would make it more appealing.
Created by Unknown
Also, fix that.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I watched the cinematic.

The terrain is very poor, and I mean really poor, it needs to be improved a whole lot.

There are also minor mistakes:
  • The life drain's effect is not removed, you can still see green effects on the caster and the target.
  • The "FOR KHAZ MODAN!" sound while using avatar should be removed
  • When the units charage they are ordered to move to the same region which means they run in a weird direction when they should just run forward.
  • The life drain spell does not play the animation for the caster, he just stands there.
  • When the ambushing spiders appear you kill them all at the same time, this is highly unrealistic. Make them die at different times.
  • I also suggest that you fade out and in when switching cameras.
  • Using the same models over and over is boring use different models and textures for more variation.

The cinematic is also slightly confusing since all the fel hounds die.. and then one second later there are a million new ones at the same location.

Also.. why steal all the lines from SC2?

Anyway, music was pretty good.