• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adventures of Murlock Dolbes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Witch doctor W00tson Diary

Water blue etiude

I went to Morldon , after fighting in Battlegrounds at Warsong Gulch. Some crazy ally (alliance player) hurted my shoulder. I had one night at hotel , but I noticed that no one liked l33d there. So first of all I learned to not speak in l33d near murlocks. So I need a place to stay and my shoulder hurted bad. I met my friend , who was a witch doctor too. I said that I need to have a place , but my money sucked. He told me about one murlock , who's money sucked too. That man , or fish -- come tho magic labaratory every day. We came over a restaurant and ate some fresh human heads. Then we decided to go to the hospital , and he would check my shoulder and make some voodoo stuff so it would hurt less. We found a meb (like a keb , just with sea horses instead of normal) and went to hospital.
- By the way , mon , thee labaratory is in da hospital. We should check it , in case da mon is der.
- 0k3y d0k3y - l33ded I.
- Don't talk like that , mon!
- Okay, so thou don't like l33d too?
- L33d is totally evil , mon , it brings up evil spirits !
- ?
- Nothing.
So we went to the hospital. He made some voodoo magic on my shoulder , and I felt better. Then we went to the labaratory , and saw one murlock making magic experiments.
- Hi , mon !- said my friend.
- Hello !- said Murlock and looked at me - Oh , I can see you were in Warsong Gulch !
- Hello , but how the...
- No matter ,mon ,- said my friend,- look Murl , this mon could live with ya , if ya find a nice hole !
- Well I already found one , and we could live their with our money ...
- Very good ,mon. Now you to speak about it , im going to my patients. Loktha'mar !
I looked closer at my friend. He was qiute interesting , if I mention a fact that he was orc/murlock breed. We found a meb , because he wanted that I look after the place.
- So , who you are ?
- Erm.. Profesional detective helper I guess.
- ?
- Oh and w3 mapper.
- How's going
- Well I am creator of DotA.
- DIE SON OF A ...
- Joking.
- ?
- JOKING.
- Your jokes are quite seriuos!
- Ok , ok.
So we went to the place. It was nice , three rooms and a hole (toilet). We two decided that we will stay and will come tommorow with our belongings.
Next day I met with him in the street , near our new home, and we established in our new home. My friend was quite strange. He actualy never used l33d , and sometimes he was lying in the hole (toilet) with his open eyes , that looked like he's looking to nowhere. I started thinking that he uses voodoo fun (narcotics). I knew that their dangeriuos , but my friend was allways quiet and smart. No smart man could use voodoo fun.
Next day , a policeorc came to us. That wasn't policeorc -- a detective wolf-e-raid. Murlock said him to sit down and he will listen to his story.

Hehe. Short isn't it ? Well I think writing is useless when noone reads it.
I need feedback to know is it worthy or unworthy to write. So ---
request feedback of all kind. Critique especialy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.