• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The God's of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As rain flurred down upon Kratos, only one word, one word escaped his lips... "I will be back..." And Down he went, into the sea, water gaping and boiling over him...

Chapter {1} Misery

The town of Kal. Quiet. Simple. You have the fountain to the north, villagers houses line around the sides of forests, and in the middle a fork in the dusty road. One leads south to the gate, the others, to the northeast, where the doctor lives. The other, northwest, to the ole' Prinkin's house. And every time I passed it, I wondered, why doesn't anyone live there anymore? So on a lonely dark night, friend Julius by my side, we snuck in. Many stories have been told of this place, and the only people to ever enter were them... the cultists of the town, the small society of people everyone tried to ignore and would not admit were there, but everyone knew they were.
With the door ajar I walked right in. Julius moved to the next room creeping like a tomcat and I followed. That's when we saw it, the key to the world. The one thing that would help us escape this quiet, simple town. And I would never forget that day.
There it lied, the lever, just waiting to be pushed, so why not? Everyone said that if I ever left, this sweet little village, I would become a wanderer, just moving from town to town. But I knew what I was, I was a surviver. Nothing would get in my way, nothing would stop me. So I pushed it... and the lever creeped back into it's original position... and...
Nothing...
Nothing heard, nothing seen, nothing felt...
Just nothing...
I fell to the floor...
I couldn't believe it, nothing had happened. Julius looked at me, his eyes furious.
"WHY! Why dare you press the lever? Are you crazy! Now the cultists will know... they're going to come for us... We gotta go, now..." he grabbed my arm and i struggled.
"Maybe it needs..." I explained, " another pull?" I looked him in the eye, I knew he was just as curious as I behind those red eyes. I stood, grasping myself as I came up, took the lever in both hands, greasy little thing with no handle. Just cold steel against my fingers, and I pulled it, this time away from me...
BRRRROOOOROROROROMMM...
A rumble could be heard coming from way across the town. We scrambled out of the house and snuck along the wood south towards the gate. Something was moving, I couldn't make it out but something was moving in the distance... was it a... person, maybe a sage? No no, who would be out this late.
As we came close I still saw something moving, and now people were evacuating out of their homes with torches and movign towards it, when we reached my house we stood their with eyes gleaming. Was that us that did that, did we trigger the movement? We continued on our venture moving closer, and as we came to it, we stopped and stared in astonishment...

Level 2
YO

heh ill fix it and finish later wrote it and made it up in about 3 minutes...

Level 2
since shwartzennegar said it in his movie trilogies, "The Terminator"

Status
Not open for further replies.