• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Book Of Abyssus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey ive decided to write a book was wondering if anyone here wanted to read :p

The Beginning

I was lying in my bed it was Sunday I wasn’t happy because we had to go back to school tomorrow and today was the last day of the holidays.
I decided to go and do something I got up went down stairs and had some breakfast I couldn’t see any of my family.
I figured they would still be asleep I finished breakfast by thinking what I would do today I figured I might as well go see my mate Matt since Luke And Jessica wouldn’t be back from holidays yet.
I left my house there weren’t many people on the street never was on a early Sunday morning but I thought something was strange today I went down to the train station and caught it to where my friend lived.
I got out and started walking I heard footsteps behind me I stopped I couldn’t see anything so I turned and dismissed it I wanted to get to there qucikly I got to my friends house knocked on the door he said he would be home today and to come over I waited five minutes and knocked again.
it was weird they normally come right away so I checked the door it was unlocked.
I went straight inside I couldn’t see anyone I went up to his room I looked on the bed he was there sleeping I woke him up it was almost midday it was strange for him to be asleep he woke with a start asking what time it was I told him it was 11:45 he replied: wow that’s strange for me how did you get in said the door was unlocked he frowned it shouldn’t have been.
We played games at his for the rest of the day it was better than staying home all day it was getting late so I told him I was going to leave he said ok be safe I left his house it started to rain I was running late so I missed the train it was the last one home.
I started walking it was Five miles to my house I was getting wet but I didn’t pay much mind I was thinking about Jessica and how I want to get away from this average life I decided to make a short cut by going through some alley ways.
I went down one I thought I heard noises behind me so I turned around the noise stopped and no one was there so I turned back around and started walking for about another Ten minutes and I heard the footsteps again I turn around quicly and saw a glimce of a dog it was black as midnight I started to run down a alley way there was a homeless man in the corner drinking I didn’t pay him much attention just kept jogging I turned another corner and tripped the next thing i knew i was looking up off the ground.
I got back up and wiped the blood from my face I wasn’t hurt very badly it was then that I looked up and saw Two men standing at opposite sides of the ally I thought there were something strange about them I hid behind a garbage bin and watched nothing happened for Ten minutes so I decided I would sneak back the way I came but as I was getting up I heard something.
I looked up and that’s when I noticed the men weren’t men at all one had wings of white feathers while the other had wings that were like black leather. I didn’t know what to think so I got back down and watched closely there was a something going on here and I didn’t want be in it. As I was listening I heard strange sounds coming from the the man in black armor thats when i realised he wasnt a man at all he was a demon and the other was a angel they were speaking a different language the angel laughed at the demon and made some strange noises back.
The demon looked determined to get something I wasn’t sure what yet so I just watched I then looked into the demons eyes they were pitch black with blood red in the middle as I looked at it I noticed it wasn’t looking at the angel anymore but me.
The angel didn’t notice me though I watched as the demon charged and had somehow got a sword of black flames in its hands but the angel was quicker it brought a blade of lightening from seemingly nowhere they met each other’s blade the demons face was in front of the angels they both jumped backwards and glided down to the ground the angel charged the demon held back at the last second the angel jumped and rolled sidewinders and put it through the demons chest the demon laughed as it died and said something that I understood it said something has happened here no one could of have predicted and that was when it died the angel lowered the body to the ground looked around it didn’t see me but I looked in his eyes they were ice blue with a scar on its right eye then lifted its wings and leapt off the ground and disappeared into the night.
I waited a couple minutes while I thought about what had just happened I was never religious but I was sure there was something happening that no human understands the body seemed deserted so I walked up and looked at the dead body it was like nothing I had ever seen before the whole body had a sort of armor it was black all over with red the wings were folded behind him I was sure it was a male because of the face.
It was then that I noticed something a ring on the demons hand I bent down to inspect it the ring had a symbol on it I couldn’t make out what it was in the ally so I put it on my finger it fit perfectly even though the demons finger was bigger the mine but I thought nothing of it I looked at the body again the sword was still in its hand so I picked it up and it the blade was jet black and made of a metal I hadn’t seen before the blade wasn’t on fire anymore but it did feel warmer than it should the blade had a inscription on it the but I couldn’t read it there was a weird aura around it so I got my jacket and wrapped it around it so no one would notice it while I was going home.
I stood up and looked around but I couldn’t see anyone but I started to hear noises approaching from the other end of the ally so I started running home I ran 5 blocks there I didn’t pass many people before I was there I opened the door my mum was in the kitchen my dad was watching the football on the TV my brother was playing a game on the computer but I didn’t stop I went to straight to my room put my bag under my bed with the sword and I felt a stabbing white pain in my head I collapsed the last thing I remember was looking out the window and there was a shadow looking back at me.

Comments and Suggestions are Appreciated Alot

Il post the next chapter soon :)

Last edited:
Level 1
o sry i didnt see that forum and Abyssus means hell in latin u will understand later on in the book Next chapter is here :p

The Flame

I woke the next morning early I went into the bathroom and had a shower as I was getting out I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair was jet black I was starting to get creped out.
I looked down and the ring was still on my finger as I looked at it more closely it had a certain pattern that looked like a flame but it seemed to be moving.
I thought it was just my imagination from not sleeping enough or something.
I wanted to look at the sword so I walked back into my room got the jacket from out under my bed as I unwrapped it the blade amazed me it was as dark as midnight.
I looked at the inscription but I couldn’t understand what it said so I picked it up the ring and blade touched and the black fire appeared.
I almost dropped it but it also seemed as though it was absorbing the light and I felt stronger I felt good I decided to put it back it was scaring me.
I got back to my feet and looked out the window that when I remember the shadow outside I went to the window and looked around but I couldn’t see anything as I went to turn I saw a black hand mark ageist the window cell on the outside.
I wasn’t sure what to think so I went down stairs and to the kitchen my mum was making breakfast my dad looked up from the paper and asked what had I done with my hair I decided to lie and just tell them I dyed it as my 13 year old brother Jamie came out of the room and looked at me he asked if I was all right he heard screams come from my room.
I said I was all right I must have had a nightmare or something he went sat down at the table and started eating pancakes he was fat so I didn’t really bother telling him not to eat so fast now days I sat down ate my pancakes then starting to ready for school.
mum came to my room gave me lunch and told me that Luke and Jessica rang they said to meet them at the cave before school I thanked her I only had 2 hours before school started so I put on my uniform as I was I noticed.
I left for the cave as I walked down the street and into the local reserve which was kind of like a mini forest.
I walked 2 blocks and then about 5 minutes inside the forest before I came to the cliff then I saw the cave it went inside a rock wall me jess and Luke found it when we were 12 and decided to make it like a cubby house.
We got a bed my family never used anymore and put some walls so water or wind wouldn’t get inside we cleaned it and made it like a second house for us.
We would go there when we needed time away from our parents or just so we can hang out as I walked up they came outside Luke yelled hey he was Six foot One he had white hair with black streaks it went down to his shoulders.
Jessica was standing in the back like normal she has jet black hair that went down to her shoulders as well her hair covered one eye she was 5 foot 9 like me I walked up and gave her a kiss then turned to Luke and said I got something to tell you guys it was really weird I put my hand in jess's as we were walking inside Luke said I like what you did to your hair it suits you better then brown hair and blue eyes jess just smiled and walked inside.
It was bright because we had gotten a generator off Luke’s parents and we had lamps plugged in all around the room we had to make a noise proof wall for it we have a TV in front of the king size bed and a wall and a door covering the entrance we didn’t go down the back of the cave unless we had to a massive spider was always down there it wasn’t normally aggressive but it has been before.
This was our home away from home sometimes me and jess would stay here for a week or two we walked up to the table we put in and took one of the 5 chairs from around the table jess came and sat on my lap as Luke took the chair across from us as I started to tell them what happened last night Luke laughed and asked if I was on drugs I laughed and threw a empty coke can at him.
I said no and showed him the ring he stopped laughing and said is the pattern moving or is it just me I looked at him and said I thought it was just my imagination Jess looked at it like she was looking at a puzzle Luke looked at it as if it was it wanted to kill it or throw it away I didn’t know what it meant ever I kissed jess as she went to get up she walked over to get a coke I started asking what was happening at school today Luke said that there was a man coming from the police force coming to talk to us about violence or something I laughed and threw a punch at him jess came back with a coke from the fridge we found it thrown out a couple weeks ago so we took it and it worked so we kept it Luke was saying something about we had better get going to school but I was looking at the ring then stood up and looked towards the entrance there was a wind blowing outside there wasn’t when we entered I just thought it was weird I looked back jess said that if we were late again were going to get a detention so we got our bags and started walking outside the wind had gone we could hear dogs in the distance jess said it was kind of creepy but we kept walking we walked 4 blocks before we were there the bell went off just as we got in the gates I gave Jessica one last kiss before we ran off to class as I thought I hate Mondays I always have math's first.

Status
Not open for further replies.