• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The 13th Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
The 13th Legion Campaing

"The 13th Legion"
Campaign
attachment.php
Part I "The Rising Greenness 1"
This would be a Intro to the whole thing. How was the Legion created? How did they get on to "Plains of Death"?
How did the Necro get the Book of the "Plains of Death"? And how did the Legion get high tech weapons? And so on..

Part II "The Rising Greenness 2"
I have an idea for a campaign I need just to know what do you think of it.

Ok so a necromancer living in Loaderlon has decided to call upon the 13th legion(My legion). And then when he get me and my troops from the plains of death I kill him and start my invasion on everything living (including the undead) no allies, maybe just temporary. In the end Ashenvale forest will be cut down to the last tree, Northrend will be melted by the global warming, Nagas will be drown (lol), Barrens will be forested, Azeroth will be inhabited by orcs.
And I had some plans for intergalactic domination but this is for start. Team member will be added as campaing characters(if they want, ofcourse).
Just to know its gonna be a 100% comedy (more or less).
Part III "Azeroth Strikes Back"
Ok, this will be based something on altered WW2 comedy. The entire world of Warcraft is under Legions control.
Leaders of the races under Legions control formed up a Resistance against the Legion.
So you and The Resistance need to stop the Legion from enslaving the entire world(not the real one).

Screenshots coming soon
I have encountered a bug, so I'll be able to send screenshots only from WE.

Jobs

I need for my development team:
Modeler(For campaing screen)

2D Artist(For Loading Screens)
Sound and Music Artist For (music and sound effects)
And maybe, just maybe actors

Copyrights
The 13th Legion is consisted of all General Franks models(space orc ones).
Others will be added in the future.
Wait for update I'm busy.
Progress
About 3.25%

Last edited:
Level 2
lolz nice idea,humorous side story for WC3's normal story,i think it would work,but would it be like a Normal Wc3 map campaign or something different maybe? I have a suqqestion for Barrens too btw,what about if it would be frozen not over grown by trees,well you do what you want,if you start the campaing and so on.

Level 11
but it's a comedy, so who cares lol.
Velm, tried to hold back on the threads, and when you make a new one you should read stickies and have more info than less then a paragraph.

Level 15
Ive been for the first time in my life on a forum 5 days ago.
So you could tell me more clear what is the point of your last message.

Level 11
Oh then that explains a bit...
Well point is don't double post, read the sticky threads for the rules and how to make a correct thread, and try not to keep making multiple threads, like you have another comedy game thread, that one and this one could be merged.

Level 11
yeah sry btw thought you was only new to these forums
uhhh can't remember if a non mod can but edit your first post and go to advanced options and try there... but it may have been too long and may need to ask a admin/mod to merge/close/delete.

Level 7
Funny! I wanna help Lol, anyways it's Campaign not Campaing ! And also Rakdos, Defiler Told you not to double post, but he double posted, ironic uhh=?

Level 15
Thanks I would never notice. Yes you can help but currently, I have no jobs for you.
Ok so which one do you want to be? They weren't double posting, I deleted my posts.

Level 12
I would be willing to Download this...
And I hate Campaigns usually... Cuz thay're boring....

Am I going to Actually Have to Build an Army?
Or Can I just Take these Dudes and Kill off everyone?

I suppose I could DOwnload that map.....
But I don't really want to right now....

What Kinda Music are you looking for?
I might be able to help... depending....

Level 12
I like it so far

The first Map
There isn't enough feeling of carnage...
-If you want I can make a constant flow of villagers pop out from the sides and get manhandled by some abominations that will replace those Barracades....

Or some villagers pop out of their houses and Set some of the units around to patrol...

Making the Villagers have 1 hp might be a good touch also...
-In this scenario its all about the number they should be killed in one hit....

Maybe have a constant flow of Undead to go towards the Human town and dissappear going south....

The creep around the camp didn't make much sense to me....
-Could you at least give them a hide ability? So that it would seem like the Undead wouldn't know where they were so they couldn't kill them?

The Second Map
Good intro... Pretty much the necessities were covered.....

Last Point...
Some of the English isn't right.... U foriegn or did you not care?
Either way it shouldn't matter.... It doesn't take away from the actual story line.....

Just for kicks.... I would hope you get a Voice Actor that is foreign to Narrator this....

People will understand him....

And have americans as voice actors of some of the horde....

It'll just make it be liek....
"WTF?!?! You had americans to Narrate this thing and you chose a foriegner?!... awesome...."

I wouldn't mind doing some of the voice acting....

Level 7
Umm i can help with the english but i haven't tested the maps yet, gonna do it now since i think i have some time.
Umm i removed the one leak you had in your first map, but anyways it's just 1 leak so if you want i'll send you the map trough msn
Ok i played both and:
The first Map
There isn't enough feeling of carnage...
-If you want I can make a constant flow of villagers pop out from the sides and get manhandled by some abominations that will replace those Barracades....

Or some villagers pop out of their houses and Set some of the units around to patrol...

Making the Villagers have 1 hp might be a good touch also...
-In this scenario its all about the number they should be killed in one hit....

Maybe have a constant flow of Undead to go towards the Human town and dissappear going south....

The creep around the camp didn't make much sense to me....
-Could you at least give them a hide ability? So that it would seem like the Undead wouldn't know where they were so they couldn't kill them?

The Second Map
Good intro... Pretty much the necessities were covered.....
X2

Last edited:
Level 12
I'll try to fix them tomorrow. I'm from Serbia, my English isn't perfect.

keep the improper english
I like it

At least for the narrator
Everyone else should be proper

It'll add a humorous twist :D

Heres some voice acting for the necromancer

I did it in a southern accent for kicks I could try doing it properly though...
I just didn't...
I'll send stuff for the first part also in the next post

Shet I got to convert this stuff.....
I'll get to you after I convert it...

Level 15
Few bug fixed on 002 cave. And I really don't know about voice acting. BTW did you find any music, or should I use the one from Hearts of Iron 2?

Level 15
There is a bug, those transmissions are set to 20+ sec and they are still too fast.
I'll upload an update latter. Creeps? Just to get you killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.