• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Broken Shore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Did you play WoW? I would like to make a version of the raid on Broken Shore on warcraft 3. That means that i will recreate the Tomb Of Sargeras.
The gameplay would be like:
-There are 2 bases:
-1 for Horde
-1 for Alliance
-Horde and Alliance bases are AI controlled bases and they serve as hero revive and sending of troops to fight against legion.
-Players would be able to play as horde or alliance with custom heroes like:
-Sylvanas Windrunner
-Thrall
-Vol'jin(Troll Warchief)
-Jastor Gallywix(Goblin King)
-King Wrynn
-Jaina Proudmore
-Genn Greymane(King of Gilneas)
-Gelbin Mekkatorque(Gnome King)
-After every boss is defeated alliance and horde get new bases with much more units
-The End is when they kill Warlock Gul'dan and destroy the portal who bring demons to azeroth.
-They must do that in a limited amount of time(45 minutes)
-The legion will send new forces every 30 seconds

What do you think of it?

Level 5
sounds intersting,
but i´m not sure if 45 minutes will be enough time (maybe add a function to select a time during a Dialog field at the beginning) but this strongly depends on how many bosses you add and how Long the fights will last.

Will this be a singleplayer or multyplayer map? (both seems possible)

If this will be a multyplayer map then you should add some Support classes as well.
(honestly i never played WoW but i´m Aware about the Story). It seems to me that the heroes are all tanks or dps so supporters might be interesting

If this will be a singleplayer map then supports are not really necessary.

Just because i´m interested: What would the bosses be like? Simple Tankt&Spank or real Events there you Need a lot of Micro Management?

Level 4
sounds intersting,
but i´m not sure if 45 minutes will be enough time (maybe add a function to select a time during a Dialog field at the beginning) but this strongly depends on how many bosses you add and how Long the fights will last.

Will this be a singleplayer or multyplayer map? (both seems possible)

If this will be a multyplayer map then you should add some Support classes as well.
(honestly i never played WoW but i´m Aware about the Story). It seems to me that the heroes are all tanks or dps so supporters might be interesting

If this will be a singleplayer map then supports are not really necessary.

Just because i´m interested: What would the bosses be like? Simple Tankt&Spank or real Events there you Need a lot of Micro Management?

The map is gonna be single player and multiplayer. It depends on how you want to play. As you know the game will be more hard on single player. Because of that i will add at the begining the option to select the time:
-120 minutes(singleplayer recomanded)
-80 minutes (4 players)
-60 minutes (8 players)

About supports: The heroes are enough to take out 4 bosses. I can add a new faction Illidari. With lady Vashj , Illidan the betrayer, Prince Kael and more.

The bosses will be:
-One tank
-2 DPS
-One Summoner

Status
Not open for further replies.