• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So I have Campaign that needs help..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hellooo,

So heres, the deal, I have a great campaign idea, and story and everything.
There are a couple of problems how ever
1. I am not the best a triggers
2. I'm not very experienced with terrianing thing.

I also plan to have a name for the campaign haha
I have a story and everything, and heres a hint of it:
This does not take place in the universe of warcraft.

A great war over land and resources has just ended between the Horde (a great legion of Orcs, Trolls and Goblins) and the Alliance (a union of Human, Dwarves and Elves) has just ended. The Horde was defeated, and as part of the treaty and punishment, The Horde is to be exiled to the Dune Barrens, and the Alliance is to gain all former Horde Territory in Quel Qau'dor.

How ever, A small connection of Goblins, Known as the Tinker's Union has refused to leave, and is using Guerrilla war tactics and ruthless massacring of innocents. They have been pushed back into the Green-Pass Forest. The King of the Alliance has sent two Human Armies to deal and investigate this threat. The Armies are The Sons of Light (Lead by Archmage Shal Lightbinder and Paladin Rhonin Lightbinder) and The Sons of Truth (Lead by Sithris Darkhammer).

The story, of course would be alot more then this, this is just what the first three levels are going to be about. Please message or comment this if you are interested or have any suggestions
Private message me if you want to know more about characters, story ETC.

Thanks for checking this out

Level 7
Well...
Ofc your post number could make it hard for you to gather any help..
But I think the story is looking good.
But I find it a bit weird that you say it itsn't from the Warcraft universe and then use alot of names from it...
Anyways.. I don't think I would be much help (since I won't have much time to help the following year), but if you ever need a little help just pm me :smile:

Level 3
I would love to help you,but I don`t know what exactly am I supposed to do? PM me and I will be glad to help you,but I don`t think I will have much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.