• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 11th Vampire (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Blood Star heals allies and hurts enemies. It'll always do low damage if no enemies are in range and always heal low health if no allies are around. That's why it has a huge range at max level. It's pretty amazing for farming but it's very weak if you're 1 on 1. I revamped it a little so it's more balanced. (Less range, higher damage, damage raises with level.)

The em was bugged, you're right. I completely redid the system. There's now -em, -nm, and -hm, or easy, normal and hard. They just set two variables, timespeed and guardstrength. You can set those yourself too to make your own difficulty. -ts and -gs. -ts you can type "very slow" or "slow" or "normal" after it. -gs you can enter a number of 0 to 11.

lol But about the guide, there should already be one D: I'm going to set if it is showing while you're playing. I might have removed it's trigger. If you're up to it you could translate the guide into French for me and I can make a version with French help.

I could have the guards also yell out things like "lol Noob I'm too strong for you." or "C'mon, don't be a fool." etc. when you attack them until you reach level 2+3* whatever you set gs to.

As for the waiting for Night in a Haven, I've decided to implement minigames in Havens when day breaks. You can win prizes, and it costs 1 blood to play them. Each haven will have a random minigame every time.

I could also have Telepathic Crush pull the target towards the Pureblood, and if it's AoE it pushes away instead so you can sort of decide. Would be good so you could suck in a target and then use Voracity on it since Voracity is a really close range skill, or suck units into your star. Could also make it so star does more damage at the center so the spells have synergy. What do you think?

As for spit, it does effect your attack, but he attacks slow anyways, so if you time it it's not a big deal.

Alright well I'm not sure how Haven Control runs. I've only done a little testing. It seems fun though. It's the Multiboard I'm worried about. First time doing one. But hopefully everything runs smoother :D.

I'll have a version for Minigames in Haven and Citizen A.I. sometime on Thursday. I'd like to play a game on Thursday as well with anyone :) I'll be around for a while during European evenings.

Level 9
wow so cool u have so many good ideas (almost as good as mines ! :p)

Minigames = super idea !

The mini guide is showing but not telling vampires to kill humans then buying tomes to xp i guess ! it says something like go to a haven etc... slayers...

Telepathic crush is the best idea !! Really !! REALLY REALLY ! but you should increase the knockback for the aoe effect ! and maybe reduce dmg or balance in any other way.
Same for bloodstar doing dmg in center !!! it would be useful for 1v1 and to use it in a combo !

Yes funny for the guards but they could also say "you're too low level noob" "come back later or die" "haha you should use shadowmeld moron !!" lol

i may help for french version ! if you copy past the text and send it to me i can translate quick (step by step)

And with -em there were 5 lives for the vampires !! it's alot but it fits well the easy mode ^^

Level 9
here is a replay with minor bugs

maybe the slayer is not balanced enough

i forgot to tell there is a bug with his ultimate rank 1 (not working at all) but rank 2 worked for units (didn't test for heroes)

all the bugs are listed at the end of the replay

Attachments

• bug with the slayer.w3g
    421.7 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.