1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Texturing Contest #21 - Creep Warlords

Discussion in 'Contest Archive' started by shiiK, Oct 29, 2011.

1. shiiK

shiiK

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Deadline has passed, but I'm leaving it open until tonight because, frankly, I'm too busy to set up the poll right now. You can do it, M0rbid. :3

As for actual in-game pictures - I honestly never saw the point. I always interpreted it as show the skin on the model, demonstrate how it wraps and how it will look in-game. Hah, otherwise I'd have to get an in-game picture myself and I can't be arsed. If a skin doesn't work, the contestant is disqualified either way. It's your own responsibility to make sure the skin works.

2. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Thank you <3
    I am busy working on my submission and closing out on the missing parts. Just a short way to go after all.

3. M0rbid

M0rbid

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Double post to bump for my submission. I had a hard time finishing this up, and to be honest, I would need way more time to get where I wanted to get. However I still feel like the time I used should not be wasted so here is this "finished" version.

The Faceless One Predator. A fighting machine, feared by the other Faceless, feared even more by those that are potential enemies.
    Tried to mix the Faceless elements of WC3 with the appearance of the Faceless in WoW. This is the result.

Attached are a 256 tga version of the skin and also for a watch on the theoretical highest resolution possible, the 512 tga version of the skin. Also a blp file of the 256 version with 99% compression for the contest purpose.
    I will update the skin to the skin section in a few days with a better compression (did not have blplab available where I currently am).
    However this should work as my submission. Enjoy and thanks for waiting for me.
    Here
    [​IMG]

Here
    [​IMG]

Skin Section link: Here

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  4. shiiK

shiiK

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons: