• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Texturing Competition #4 Poll

Which is the best entry?

• Entry #1: Orc Warrior

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Entry #2: Cartoon Man

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Entry #3: Beastman of Apollo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry #4: ominous purple-ish blue blob

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Entry #5: The Forest Warrior

• Entry #6: Pirate Marauder

• Entry #7: Wookie

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Entry #8: Chaos Warrior of Mild Discomfort

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Entry #9: Gladiator

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Entry #10: Gladiator

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Level 15
Damn really hard desicion between Dionesist's Wookie and antihero's Gladiator. The Wookie looked really good except the weapon and shield, looked a little weird he was wearing a shield and not a weapon. The skin fitted very well on the model. He got my vote.
The Gladiator was too good, the skin had vary good variation but still not too much. Though it didn't fit very well on model, and it was nothing antihero could have done to it. I will give him rep (can't give + yet, need 6 repuatation points more (anyone up to give?)).

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is why I make a 1 week poll : P

Level 14
I voted for Dio. Tried to even the playing field a bit. The one currently in first place is my least favorite. Its barely changed. But in these contests what wins is the "wow omfg!!!" factor. Not quality and difficulty of the skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.