• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Text and balance healp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need descriptions for 3 spells AND balancement for 2.

First one has no name but it should be with a touch of lore within them. It will allow hero (female Eruina) to get all her chance items to be applied on spells as well, giving them chance to strike for increased damage or effects. Balancement, name and description.

Second one has no name too and it makes elements on all enemy units. Some spells, such as Inferno who are fire based will deal more damage on water and ice elementals on enemies, but it will deal smaller damage on air thunder and earth. Fire - Ice/Water. Earth - Air/Thunder. Also, elemental of targets will change when they are hit by a spell. It should deal something with her mana, she has to spend it fast, because of third skill. Balancement, name and description.

Third skil needs no balance, and she casts spell, she will loose more mana in 30% chances, but lossing mana would result in increased damage. It increases elemental cost and damage in exchange for damage, or the first skill as gaining splash damage to all spels. Name and description. No balancemenets.
All spells are ,,destruction" type. Only applies for those.

Level 30
Howdy. You made a typo: heAlp.
Tell me are these fitting, because you weren't so understandable.

1. Empowered Spells
Delving deep into the secrets of spellcraft, luck rolls will now be applied to all destructive spell cast by Eruina, thus alowing a chance for 50% increased damage from spells. Additionaly, luck rolls will be applied to effects as well, making the Hero able to increase effects of the spell cast by 25%.

Level 1: 1 towards 8 luck roll.
Level 2: 1 towards 7 luck roll.
Level 3: 1 towards 6 luck roll.
Level 4: 1 towards 5 luck roll.
Level 5: 1 towards 4 luck roll.
Level 6: 1 towards 3 luck roll.

2. Elemental Vision
Allows the Hero to see basic elementals on enemy creatures, so that Destructive Magic Spells will deal increased damage if enemy has opposite elemental from the spell cast, but decreasing damage from non altruised elementals. Elementals will change when they are hit by a spell.
Fire is opposite from Frost and Water.
Earth is opposite of Thunder and Air.

Level 1: Cost x 1.5 valued in damage, 10% less of non-opposites.
Level 2: Cost x 1.6 valued in damage, 15% less of non-opposites.
Level 3: Cost x 1.7 valued in damage, 20% less of non-opposites.
Level 4: Cost x 1.8 valued in damage, 25% less of non-opposites.
Level 5: Cost x 1.9 valued in damage, 30% less of non-opposites.
Level 6: Cost x 2 valued in damage, 35% less of non-opposites.

(This is not overpowdered, example at level 6, where your mana cost is 220 for Lightning spells, it will deal +440 damage (600 total) to linked elementals, but will deal 56 to non linked. It's quite depresive when missed and balanced (um... yeah, sure! xD), where we come to conclusion that most of spells in map deal random damage between the highest and lowest value of this spell, its very nice balanced. You can't always get opposite elements. Such an irony. Sigh...)

3. Refined Mana
Upon casting of any destructive spell, Eruina will have a 30% chance of loosing additional mana. Loosed mana will result in increased damage to Elemental Vision, or (extra) splash damage upon the Empowered Spells.

(This is a big bang of the link with Elemental Vision, if she looses 100 mana, and it is hurled towards the linked elemental, it will deal 600 + (example) 30% = 780 damage. Sadly, you need lvl 6 of both skills for overpowered damage. Another irony. Sigh again...)

Level 6
I AM WITH LOVE IN THEM :p :D You just made my Eruina something a godes. This deserves more than 1 rep, but Im able to give you only that amount :X
Tyvm. You made my day. As promised, you will get rep and credits. Ty. Also, nice comments in the (brackets). Helped me with balancing ,,Refined Mana” a bit.
TYPO! You said: overpowDered! And Eruina has no make up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.