• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Territories of Dalaran Fortress

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first upload on THW.

Gameplay

The rules are very simple. When you select your hero, you will get castle near where your hero has spawned. You can train all your troops at your castle. There are no goldmines on the map, so you need to capture territories to earn your gold. When you own territory, you will get 50 gold and 1 score in every 10 seconds each one of them. First player who reaches 2000 score wins and game ends. Territories are guardet by Towers, and when you capture territory, you get those towers too. All upgrades are already recheached.
Heroselection

There are 16 heroes on this map, and you can choose only one.
You can select your hero by moving your wisp to circle of power near the hero, which you want to select.
The heroes are same as melee games, so they dont need much introductions.
Heroes

Night elf

Warden
Priestess of the Moon
Keeper of the Grove
Demon Hunter

Human

Paladin
Archmage
Mountain King
Blood Mage

Orc

Blademaster
Shadow Hunter
Tauren Chieftain
Far Seer

Undead

Dread Lord
Cryptlord
Lich
Death Knight
Heroes have all abilities same as in melee games.
I havent made any custom abilities\units ect. on this map.

This map is only made by me.
Edit only with my permission.

Keywords:
Territories, Territory, Dalaran fortress, dalaran, Fortress, Capture
Contents

Territories of Dalaran Fortress (Map)

Reviews
19:40, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
Its far seer not faar seer like you writed on description

Not very originality use all the same heroes as melee