• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #11 - Poll

Who is your winner of Terraining Contest #11

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I am sorry to disappoint you, but I will need a few more days. Seems like my health is not in favor of concentrated work. And I want the judging to be done well, so I would like to ask for a bit more time

If your sick, it cannot be helped. We'll be patient until you can give us 110% results, well I will anyway. :goblin_yeah:

Level 15
I finished mine awhile ago. However, since the time is giving I will go over it again just to double check everything.

Level 15
The judging is finished. As well as the math. You can expect the results as soon as M0rbid has time to make a thread.

Level 15
The results are already up in the contest wip forum. I don't know what's taking so long for them to get moved to the arena.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.