• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teh forest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
yes!

Attachments

• teh forest.PNG
    teh forest.PNG
    998.7 KB · Views: 252
Level 1
I think that is beautiful, but the stones forming the road, at the sides, I don't know if that looks too good. (A)
otherwise else I think its very niice<3

Level 36
Been there, seen it. Old.

No srsly raid, this is too used! :p The very idea reeks of dust. But the execution, of a so many times before made terrain, is rather nice, and the rocks at the edge of the road aint really good. Appart from that its a good doodad placement and shit, but rather generic as its so old a theme :p

Old theme, alright execution, your front should've been more elevated. It looks like BAM Autumn forest BAM Summer forest. Also, your tinting of everything into that gold is a bit annoying at times, everything starts to look like one big mash. Plus, needs more of a background, ie. not just light spam in a forest (towns, valleys). IMO, decrease the size of the foreground and focus more on the background.
And yes, I've done a lot of these :p And the first was inspired by MadseN's one, then I just went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.