• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

teh forest and teh sun :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
ye another nature terrain ;)
try not to complain to much on the trees...

Attachments

• forest and sun!.PNG
    forest and sun!.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5,564
Level 15
Yeah cool sun/fog/effect =D also trees looks good
Could improve;
-Remove the pink flowers, doesn't fit really
-Add some "more" looks kind of empty at some places. Might be cause of the tile, but i am not sure
-Please remove the Medivh :p ruins everything, seen him too much :p Was like "Wow! Nice! Awesome sun! Nice trees! (almost at background) and then.... Oh, a medivh..." =D

Level 19
tell me where to get those trees...

the trees are handmade my friend using deathwood, world tree, shrub-plant 6.

Trees are nice. Would be good if you remade them to have same texture. Lightning is more something of the myst, than the sun.

i wanted to make the sun based on the light from above model BUT ITS A FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS TO DO IT AND I CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!!!111ELEVEN!!

lol ^^

Well if I was like everyone else on the hive, the legendary thread would have like 10,000 pictures right now. :p

I mean, what would you rather have? A professional opinion with tips to make you better, or another "OMG AMAZING 6/5 LOLOLOL +REP"

well i prefer both OMG BBQ and the tips pls xD
and hey i think this terrain is revolutionary since it has "revolutionary" made trees ^^

Level 19
picture it like this:
mediv there is standing at the edge of a cliff so there is no background ^^
problem solved

Level 8
Looks pretty cool. How'd you make the tree's? Looks like world tree's but what model was used for branches?

Level 8
Just found out, those tree's aren't one custom model. THere world tree's, with one of the dead tree's from UTM and the branches from UTM on them.

The terrain looks much more better in the box :) . The shadow looks really weird. The death trees dont go with the world tree ( i mean just look at there colors and you will see what do i mean ) The lighting is good, could add some rays of light. I hope that Mediv falls trow the end of the map. The ground is really shity, you should fix it.

Last edited:
Level 4
nah, u r mastah :< It looks like uhm...i don't know, but it doesn't look like warcraft. For me it'll be a new The Elder Scroll or smoething xd i like lighting and shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.