• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team recruitment-Space Orcs Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
One general thing. Someone asked me, why there are so few responses by me in this thread, I tend to answer people via private messages.
We've also got two new members, one replacing an old one, and one filling an empty slot.

Level 5
Quick Status Update: Big Dub's Pc crashed, meaning he will not be able to continue work on the terrain for an undefined period of time (which means we need a replacement).
I will also not be able to update this thread on a regular basis for ~ the next 2 weeks as my final exams are approaching and I need to focus on them for now :wink:

Level 5
Final Exams are over which means I have more time to spend on this project :wink:
By the way, 1-2 modelers and a terrainer are badly needed at the moment.

Level 1
I finally have some time and I'll start working on the music and sounds. If anyone needs a specific sound right away just ask me. For the intro, interludes and cinematics in general I was wondering how much we can and want to time the cinematics to the music... It would be a lot of work depending on how much has already been done.

Level 5
Sorry for my long absence.
The project ist still running and I do have screenshots etc. (won't be published anytime soon though).
As for the team's status, I'll send some private messages regarding that to all current members to see who is still interested and who wants to drop out, since working on a Warcraft III project has become less interesting since the release of the Galaxy editor.

Level 5
Has the project started yet? and are there any spots left I'm interested in being involved

In what way would you like to help?

Grats (I meant graduation)
So ........ Still alive?

Status is a bit in the air right now since many are moving on to StarCraft II for modding. If enough interest still exists in this project however, I will not stop to work on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.