1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

T-80

Submitted by Kofi_Banan
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Russian tank , request of massive_attack

plz credit
and i usualy do not take requests

update - added Team Color

Keywords:
t-80 tank
Contents

T-80 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works in game and performs well. A very nice round up for you fabulous real-life vehicles. P.S.: For the motherland !
  1. General Frank:

(Approved)

Works in game and performs well. A very nice round up for you fabulous real-life vehicles.
    P.S.: For the motherland !

2. Massive_attack

Massive_attack

Resources:
    Resources:
    Drop dead sexy Kofi, really this is great. If this computer i used didnt suck so much ass i would jump at the chance to get it into my map. As i said, PM me...

10/10. you deserve it.

Stuff that can be improved upon: the texture is nice, but the wrap on the cannon is weird. Could be nicer with increased detail on the cock-pit.

Edit: tanks dont have cock-pits, those are only on planes. my bad, i meant turret (outlining the shape would be enough) Thanks anyway.

3. Faction

Faction

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nicceee! So useful, thats for requesting this! Quickly becoming my favorite modeler :D

4. Feanor_

Feanor_

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nicely done. Good to see more modern vehicles done.

Some improvements would be to add more detail to the skin. If you ever look at a real T-80 they have a lot of stuff on them that doesn't just blend in with the armor.

Also I was wondering if you would be willing to do a T-80UM2.
    http://t80leningrad.narod.ru/tank_t80_640.htm

This tank has plenty of photos. The Black Eagle is very similar to the T-80 with the exception of a longer body (chassis) with an extra set of road wheels, and a completely different turret.

5. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really nice Kofi, really nice.
    Looks nice in-game.

6. KenshinUesugi

KenshinUesugi

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I like it, would've gave you a 10/10 but now I have to think of a map to use this in so for making me think you get a 9/10.

7. redmarine

redmarine

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well.. Because the tank's animations are so stif...I will give you 1/2 otherwice i would given you 1/1

8. DoogleMcDan

DoogleMcDan

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is so buetiful for the motherland and all of its vodka

9. Reno_911

Reno_911

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sweeeeet!!!

10. Zantetsuken97

Zantetsuken97