• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Swine Flu Overhyped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Me? No. I think Obama has a chance to fix things Bush made. I just dont like Bush. But lets not change the subject shall we?

Level 12
I like the story I heard about Egypt. They orded the maditory slatuer of every single pig. Way to completly over-react. And technicaly, the thread name is incorrect as of about a week or something ago. It's H1N1 now.
*Offtopic*
Theres a game that deals with pandemics, and its acually really fun. You name your infection, and destroy the world.
Pandemic 2 - Free Strategy Game from AddictingGames

Level 11
SPANISH FLU ON NOES! Everyone buy ak47s and machetes we gotta kill some zombiesss lmao. Did anyone here that the center for disease control in america was informing people to NOT have swine FLU PARTIES. yes u herd me correctly. Thanks to bush we have become that stupid....

Level 27
Because we'll obviously all be valid judges within the first few weeks? Deadly deadly viruses do come along now and again. Maybe it will kill off some of those critical skeptics who like to doubt things with terrible implications on principle. Yeah, a pandemic does sound like something the media would fabricate to the average person, but someone who takes a closer look is liable to realize that they can't just do that on whim. Also [POST=1116117]this[/POST].

Is it over hyped? Why don't you go get it and find out? The worst that could happen is you get sick, very sick, need to be hospitalized, or die, depending on how opinionated you are on things you really know nothing about.

Level 11
Bird flu, or whatever it was called, is considered much more dangerous. Yet we didn't all die out.

And killing pigs in Europe, Asia or wherever else outside USA and Mexico really doesn't make sense. Just think. An ill person (possible) or a swine (won't happen) would have to fly over to Egypt and cough at an Egyptian swine's snout. Who, knowing about swine flu, would go to a swine 'factory', like Pyritie named them.

Um no its not. Spanish Flu killed millions? Idk it killed an extreme number of ppl. (clever usage of extreme) Bird Flu hasnt yet jumped to humans so how is bird flu more dangerous. Half of New York by the end of the summer is gona have bird flu, stupid high school kids bringing it back from mehico.

Level 4
As far as I know swine flu came from swines which got infected by an mutated from of bird flu.

As far as I have heard also, It is like a very strong/resistant flu which mostly kills old/ young people and those with bad immune-systems

Last edited:
Level 11
As far as I know swine flu came from swines which got infected by an mutated from of bird flu.

As far as I have heard also, It is like a very strong/resistant flu which mostly kills old, young people and those with bade immune-systems

OMG I fit all of those conditions. Well not really, but its scary stuff.

Level 11
Dreadnought[dA];1122936 said:
I received a letter from my school telling me to cover my mouth when I cough and wash my hands more often because Swine Flu has reached Washington State.

yea because that will stop a virus -_-

Level 11
Are you stating that prevention is unnecessary? It's getting bigger. And hey, he's from USA, they've got quite some bunch of Mexicans there.

Im from NY. Where the shit started after some retartds brought it back from mexico. And washing your hands will not kill the virus. Soap and water? Oh so scary. Soap and water kills bacteria. And not all of it, 99% thats like 1% still on your hands, meaning you can still die at any given moment from bacteria. Have a nice day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.