• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Scout completed100 Scout: target acquired. Vox crackles to life. Vox: Take the shot. S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Scout completed100
Scout: target acquired.
Vox crackles to life.
Vox: Take the shot.
Scout: Copy. Taking the shot. *fires the rifle.*
*the eldar Farseer falls to the ground holding her side.*
Farseer: Ah, what happened.
Scout: Moving in for the kill.
*scout starts to run up. taking cover behind a tree. Scout slowly starts to poke around the tree.*
Farseer: Mon'keig! I should of known! Only a Mon'kieg would ever do this! Finish it you Jalioagia!
*Scout Looks through his scope. And smilies.*
Scout: You will die don't worry. But i will leave you like this. And you will die. *Points the sniper rifle at the eldar's leg.* But first i will let you die a little faster. As your race burned my homeworld, and all those on that planet!
Farseer: Are race did it to survive!
Scout: You don't get it Xenos! You kill thousands of potiential heroes of our race that is already dieing! To ensure that your race of stubborn, morans, and your race had fallen! I have read the records! But you would rather see a world burn than ask us for help! Your race has been a blight on ours for thousands of years! You are worse than even the traitors! This will be the end of your race just like how you are dieing now!
Farseer: Who are you?
Scout: My name is Craon Jerchio of the Storm Crusaders. And The Storm Has come for you!
*And the farseers eyes went black as her body could nolonger handle the blood loss.*

Attachments

• 34651.jpg
    34651.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 12
Level 13
Yeah, but a Scout is just a neophyte, a recruit. A Farseer is a powerful and old Eldar Psyker who can see the future. Yes in fluff Space Marines are uber, but notice that it's usually Space Marines, as in Initiates who are the uber ones. The ones who wear Power Armor.

Level 9
Also, the Imperium would NEVER help the Eldar, although the Inquisition still wants them to survive and get their knowledge from them since they're one of the oldest races everz.

Status
Not open for further replies.