• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Survive...In the desert

Reactions: hanz3
Survivre in the Desert(0.8):

Introduction
Your helicopter crashes in a desert, you are lost without food and water.You must find your helicoper radio to call for help.

Game play/Features
You have to drink and eat, else, you die.You are not alone in the desert... some creatures are here to kill you.Good or bad events occurs at random times(Around all 1-3 mins).You can also attack others players, to eat them :p).And, when you are dead, you are not useless, a soul is spawn in the middle and you have a few spells to help the other players that are alive.Some secrets scattered around the map, find them :p

Oasis.jpg

Go here for free water and to fill your water flask(4 oasis in the map)

Ruins.jpg

One of the little secrets. Beware ...

=-0.8
-Quicksand now pause someone instead of killing him
-Changed preview picture
-Added more events/ Fixed some
-Fixed some secrets/ Added some more
-Added weird potions
-Modified some items description
-The map is now .w3x
-Water colour changed

Credits:
-Flask icon: graystuff111
-Canibalism icon: Godslayer
-Undead spells: Destructor [DoR], Anachron
-Heli model: Kofi_Banan

-Moi-louis

Keywords:
Survive,Desert,survival,original,water,food,eat,drink
Contents

Survive...In the desert (Map)

Reviews
17:37, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 12
Why is the map in RoC files then? You don't need the extra resources that the expansion editor gives? So you want to reach more people? Well, one day you're going to need the extra resources I think. Well, either way, good luck! (Still haven't tested.)

Level 9
Gonna test it out... Yay pillz.

Edit: Whats with the quicksand? Its stupid. Once the quicksand message comes up, you're screwed... It KILLS you.

Last edited:
Level 3
There's a problem with your map. What model file are you using for the food items? Make the food items bigger, because with the uneven (not flat) ground, sometimes you can't click on the food because the ground covers it (but you can select it by drag-selecting).
war3surviveinthedesertw.th.png

In the picture, I couldn't click on the food, so I couldn't take it. (I could see the shadow, though)