• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost In Desert

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first Melee map that i uploaded to HiveWorkshop.
Please make any criticism and point out my mistakes . Thank you ! :)

Keywords:
Desert , Melee
Contents

Lost In Desert (Map)

Reviews
12:08, 19th May 2014 Orcnet: my comment
Level 30
I hate to break it to you but the melee you made is rather lacking a lot of stuff:

-Starting Location are ludicrously far from each other, gold mining will be a pain especially to UD and NE which will lead to GG.

-There is no actual good creep out spots for early scores, all of the creeps on the map is in orange level.

-Terrain is lacking too much, since its use for detail and tactical for the map's output.

-No Goblin Merchants, just Mercenary camps that are very near to each other and Fountains which ain't useful for such a small map.

Your first melee map is made for practice, not for actual game use. I'd suggest you to at least look at blizzard's melee maps and try to cover up a lot of those ideas from them, you'll understand the cosmetics soon enough.