• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost In Paradise

A 4-player map designed exclusively for FFA.

Map info :
A paradise forgotten in oblivion. Visitors caught by the grandeur of this land will be trapped in here forever as there exists no such a thing as a way out.

Features:
  • Gold Mines - 16000 Main, 14500 Expansions
  • 3 Green Creep Camps for each player
  • 4 Orange Creep Camps for each player
  • 1 Red Creep Camps for each player
  • 2 Goblin Merchants
  • 2 Mercenaries
  • 4 Goblin Laboratories
  • 4 Taverns

Update 6/25:
-Newly decorated middle area
-Cliffs surrounding starting location refined

Update 2/9:

-1 more expo added for each player (12500 gold)
-Minor creep changes followed by item changes
-Additional pathways

Update 2/10:

-1.5k more gold added for each player (0.5k for natural expo, 1k for 2nd expo)
-lv3 Murloc added for 2nd expo area (lv20 → lv23. lv1 tome added)
-Some unbuildable area at expo removed
-Walls at AOW creeping area stretched by one block
Contents

Lost In Paradise (Map)

Reviews
Rufus
In my opinion, the gold mines might ahve a bit much gold for such a small map. however, that is no biug issue, and why not have a melee map of every type? Good terrain and it seems fairly balanced. Approved. If you want a more elaborated review, join...
Level 10
In my opinion, the gold mines might ahve a bit much gold for such a small map. however, that is no biug issue, and why not have a melee map of every type? Good terrain and it seems fairly balanced.
Approved.

If you want a more elaborated review, join the Grand Review Exchange.

Thank you for your review and approval! An ideal amount of gold per player for FFA is usually 4~4.5k so it is not very much I think.
I even have a dungeon type map so maybe one day I should upload it!

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I really felt like I was "lost in paradise" while playing this cool map. What can I say? Lovely terrain, sea like, water present almost everywhere which gives a beautiful appearance. Positioning of gold mines and the rest of the Neutral Structure is put well. I have no objections and I advise you to continue updating it. 5/5 + reputation :)

Level 10
I really felt like I was "lost in paradise" while playing this cool map. What can I say? Lovely terrain, sea like, water present almost everywhere which gives a beautiful appearance. Positioning of gold mines and the rest of the Neutral Structure is put well. I have no objections and I advise you to continue updating it. 5/5 + reputation :)

Thanks a lot for your rating and reputation!! I'm glad you liked the map. I'll look ways to further upgrade it ;)

Level 8
Nice map-- really quite a lot to see and do. Only one thing that might have been overlooked is pathing considerations- as the paths for enemies to attack the second gold mine is quite narrow. Also the second gold mine is "farther away" from the centre than the first, but this is fine.

Enjoyed. Can't wait to play test it.