1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Naga Survive

Submitted by LasseFirelord
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Well i hope this map not will be so terrible as my spell. (you dont want to know why!)

Well i just readed a tutorial on how making custom AI. So i thought it would be fun to make a Naga AI.
Mostly this is a Custom Naga AI map and i hope you think it is good.
Well it is a very difficult and you must be good at playing HUMAN.
I hope you like my AI.
Feel free to use it (even i dont think anyone would use it since it is very noobish made)

My AI sucks really when on standard resources, so i recommend you to give it a bit more (750-1000 Gold, 300-400 Lumber) to give it a good start.

However, i cant even self beat it :emote_grin: but im also a very bad player. How some pro will try this out.

Thank you for even reading this post or trying map.

Credits goes to "moyack" for learning me to AI.

THIS MAP IS NOT PROTETED BUT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHALL... STEAL IT?
WELL THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN STEAL BUT A LITTLE CREDIT LINE OF MY NAME IN MAP IF YOU USE IT.
ALSO CREDIT moyack FOR LEARNIGN ME AI.

Thank you [url="http://www.thehiveworkshop.com/resources_new/]Hive[/url] for made it possible

Hope you like it as much i did as making the map.
Contents

Naga Survive (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: I'll approve since it's your first custom AI map. Needs a lot of work though. Approved. 18:05, 9th Jan 2009 Rui: Clearly a bad quality map. Rejected.
  1. Craka_J: I'll approve since it's your first custom AI map. Needs a lot of work though. Approved.

18:05, 9th Jan 2009
    Rui:
    Clearly a bad quality map. [highlight]Rejected[/highlight].

2. LasseFirelord

LasseFirelord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh sorry, i maded the map alot easier a bit later, so sorry for mistake in description :D

3. dragon25master

dragon25master

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    since you tried out mine I will take a look at yours (yeah naga's rule)

4. LasseFirelord

LasseFirelord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im really sorry that the AI has become SO weak now! Well just place some Shrines of Azshara and a Spawning pool
    and some coral beds and i should be balaced very well. Sorry for mistake :D

5. LasseFirelord

LasseFirelord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im really trying to imprive it!

6. Gladin

Gladin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is there possible to play as naga?