• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Survive

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well i hope this map not will be so terrible as my spell. (you dont want to know why!)

Well i just readed a tutorial on how making custom AI. So i thought it would be fun to make a Naga AI.
Mostly this is a Custom Naga AI map and i hope you think it is good.
Well it is a very difficult and you must be good at playing HUMAN.
I hope you like my AI.
Feel free to use it (even i dont think anyone would use it since it is very noobish made)

My AI sucks really when on standard resources, so i recommend you to give it a bit more (750-1000 Gold, 300-400 Lumber) to give it a good start.

However, i cant even self beat it :emote_grin: but im also a very bad player. How some pro will try this out.

Thank you for even reading this post or trying map.

Credits goes to "moyack" for learning me to AI.

THIS MAP IS NOT PROTETED BUT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHALL... STEAL IT?
WELL THERE IS NOT MUCH YOU CAN STEAL BUT A LITTLE CREDIT LINE OF MY NAME IN MAP IF YOU USE IT.
ALSO CREDIT moyack FOR LEARNIGN ME AI.

Thank you [url="http://www.thehiveworkshop.com/resources_new/]Hive[/url] for made it possible

Hope you like it as much i did as making the map.
Contents

Naga Survive (Map)

Reviews
Craka_J: I'll approve since it's your first custom AI map. Needs a lot of work though. Approved. 18:05, 9th Jan 2009 Rui: Clearly a bad quality map. [highlight]Rejected[/code].

M

Craka_J: I'll approve since it's your first custom AI map. Needs a lot of work though. Approved.

18:05, 9th Jan 2009
Rui:
Clearly a bad quality map. [highlight]Rejected[/code].