• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
France lost everything to HINDY's battleship for free, lol.

Anyhow, it appears that at the moment in game 3 I have about as many troops, and better technology, as everyone else combined.

--

The lulz gankage in game 2 seems to be turning on Matt/bounty/Firelord.

I hate Britain. I've played as all the nations but France, and I have to say I HATE Britain as much as I hate Russia with a dictorial no pvp admin (No early building materials = phail).

I hate Britain. I've played as all the nations but France, and I have to say I HATE Britain as much as I hate Russia with a dictorial no pvp admin (No early building materials = phail).

I dunno about you, but I LOVE being Britain. Helps a lot if you get help taking down france early in the game.

Look at me in game #4979. :D

Level 40
Love Britain too. Grab up Sweden or Spain if you can, or just trade with them, then spam railguns (try landing or using battleships when someone is on an island with railguns).

And the last inf from France's 141,000 men sunk HINDY's battleship with its dying shot. I lol'd.

Last edited:
I Sense butt sechs in G1

Capture-31.png

Capture-32.png

:D

Level 40
Game 1 is over, final standings:

PurplePoot - 1st place - 1,000 points, 1,244 units, 3 battleships, 61 artillery.

Pyritie - 2nd place - 710 points, Approx. 600 units, 4 railguns, 28 artillery.

bounty hunter2 - 3rd place - 287 points, Approx. 500 units, 3 tanks, 3 artillery.

--

Final diplomacy:

PurplePoot - At war with: bounty hunter2, Pyritie

Pyritie - At war with: PurplePoot

bounty hunter2 - At war with: PurplePoot

--

War:

PurplePoot vs Pyritie:

PurplePoot - 265,000 men lost.
Pyritie - 662,000 men lost.

PurplePoot vs bounty hunter2:

PurplePoot - 10,000 men lost.
bounty hunter2 - 46,000 men lost, 2 tank squadrons lost.

Territory movements:

Great Britain - Being captured by PurplePoot from Pyritie.

Morocco - Initially captured by PurplePoot from Pyritie, but swaying in favour of Pyritie.

Spain - Being bombarded by PurplePoot's battleships, land controlled by Pyritie.

Germany - Falling to PurplePoot (1,000,000 Italian infantry and 60 Italian artillery versus approx. 250,000 German infantry, 2 German tanks, 1 German artillery, 30,000 Spanish infantry, 19 Spanish artillery).

Sweden - Initially falling to PurplePoot but swaying in favour of Pyritie.

--

GG all. If we do that top players tournament thing later, there are the first three possible players.

While there were technically no fourth/etc, judging by elimination,

-Sweden (hawk900) was #4
-Russia (HINDYhat) was #5
-Ottoman Empire (Firelord213) was #6
-Morocco (Andreja) was #7
-Great Britain (Gilles) was #8
-Austria (TheDivineBoss) was #9
-France (zombie2279) was #10

Status
Not open for further replies.