• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914 - Need people for second game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 40
Can you please stop it? I'm not whining. I just didn't like this game, I'm bad at strategy and that's it. I just wanted to try the game. And, well, I didn't like it. I don't want to argue with you, or to 'whine', or... Well, just please, stop it.

I know it's not about Sweden. I said it like a million times, it's about me, I'm just not good at this game, and I just wanted to try it. I have great respect towards you, in fact, I just don't like it how you just keep arguing with me about my own decision. I don't know what you're trying to do - to prove a point, to get me back in the game, or just argue for fun... But I don't really care. I don't want any arguments.
I'm trying to help you, with a splash of annoyance at the "it's all my country's fault" attitude that seems to be in most peoples' complaints (with regards to the energy thing in your post).

Level 40
Uh, care to elaborate on that one? Just curious.
I made a deal with him about how to divide Italy and that I wouldn't stop him from attacking Germany (since my policy is not to get involved in wars between allies anyways, but I was just confirming this for him) and he agreed (he also promised to send me some oil since I'm low on it). He proceeded to not give me any oil and break the land division agreement (not by asking to renegotiate it, but just by taking a bunch of land that was supposed to be mine), and when I inquired as to why his response was more or less that our agreement benefited me too much (as in at all), or more accurately "changed my mind lol". He's now having his ass kicked (as usual) because he sucks at the game, and apparently cried to TWIF (who had been inactive for the better part of a week) to log in and suicide all his men on me in an attempt to save him.

This sort of bullshit is why I stopped playing Supremacy with THW in the first place, but I figured people like Firelord (well, mostly just Firelord, the others weren't as bad) had grown up since last time. Most of them seem to, but Firelord not so much.

Level 34
Uhm, there is tiny problem in game 1:

After I booted Hawk, Huurka and that Austria-Hungary guy (all with Poot's consent) some random guy called "Showel" joining the game.

I demand an identification for the sake of the goddamn game.

Nevermind, it seemed our game went from a-bit-private to open and I believed the password would maintain like this. Guess the password gets removed after the game starts. Expect another random player soon to join as the Ottoman Empire.

Level 14
I made a deal with him about how to divide Italy and that I wouldn't stop him from attacking Germany (since my policy is not to get involved in wars between allies anyways, but I was just confirming this for him) and he agreed (he also promised to send me some oil since I'm low on it). He proceeded to not give me any oil and break the land division agreement (not by asking to renegotiate it, but just by taking a bunch of land that was supposed to be mine), and when I inquired as to why his response was more or less that our agreement benefited me too much (as in at all), or more accurately "changed my mind lol". He's now having his ass kicked (as usual) because he sucks at the game, and apparently cried to TWIF (who had been inactive for the better part of a week) to log in and suicide all his men on me in an attempt to save him.

This sort of bullshit is why I stopped playing Supremacy with THW in the first place, but I figured people like Firelord (well, mostly just Firelord, the others weren't as bad) had grown up since last time. Most of them seem to, but Firelord not so much.

Do you have knowledge about what is unknown for you? No you don't.
When this game is over I'll share all my plans and tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.