• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Supremacy 1914 - Need people for second game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Original thread: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/supremacy-1914-a-111778/ (also has a nice description :wink:)

I want to get a game going if anyone is interested.

Link to the game: http://www.supremacy1914.com/

To find the game simply press "All Online Games" to the left and search for "Hive Workshop" without the quotation marks.
The password is "THW", without quotation marks and capitalised (unsure if it makes any difference or not :p).

Members in the game so far in Game 1:
  • Huurka (Spain)
  • Firelord213 (Morocco)
  • TheDivineBoss (Germany)
  • PurplePoot (France)
  • Hawk900 (Ottoman)
  • Debode (Sweden)
  • Billy the Cat (Italy)
  • wallshadow007007 (who is this? (Austria-Hungary))
  • Numerion (Russia)
  • The World Is Flat (Great Britain)

UPDATE!:
Game name: The Hive Workshop 2

password: ralle
This is a larger version of Supremacy. The first game is for 10 players, this one goes up to 31.

Join up! :razz:

Last edited:
Level 34
It seems the world plunged in a big chaos according to the Daily :D

And I propose we all assault Austria-Hungary is a) we don't know him and b) he's attacking me within 3 hours from now D:

Level 18
And I propose we all assault Austria-Hungary is a) we don't know him and b) he's attacking me within 3 hours from now D:

According to oh_snap it's the name of a user that has been banned multiple times for multiaccounting.
As far as I know banned users can't see the forums so I guess that means... ye xD

Level 34
I know what Poot is up too, I can't let you do that Poot: I'm evening the front, for strategic purposes, and Peace Through Strength reasons.

Level 34
That's because you ran and jacked a province of Switzerland that I was already going for. Fine, go ahead, do that, but then don't be surprised if my men end up in your territory.

I was just kiddddingggg, don't act like some Canadian, relax, open up a bottle of French wine.

Edit: I'm actually wondering: Who's got Grain and/or Fish in the green?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.