• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup, folks. I decided to make a pointless chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Doodi said:
Why would i make another account???
Dark Lord's my bro! Hes my 12 Years old BRO!!!
Don't think i would create multiple accounts & if i do i would have changed the other avatar & occupation & all details!!!
The reason of the short posting space is that we share rooms & computer, i post after im done from everything(playing, etc.) & i log out then my bro comes & posts & does (playing, etc.)!!!
& If i created two accounts i wouldn't make a short space between the two posts so people can't think i created 2 accounts!

That's all!

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Doodi, work on your material.

Level 9
he loves all the attention we give to him, dont you Doodi? :wink:

pray that ozo2 dont see this

Level 2
cry_baby.jpg

Level 9
some of you might call this a philosophic conversation, but i rather call it CRAZY conversation

lets talk about something else, like, who likes the Grievous olof draw?

Level 18
Ozzy speaks the truth.

But anywho to bring this topic back to its subject... So im sitting here trying to write and essay on human cloning... and i decided to draw a picture or two.... i might do some pictures of people if i feel like it, in my own style of course............................................................................................................................ so whats you up tooo?

Level 8
I'm sitting here, writing my woman a note... Listening to the song you posted in the early replies, which is a pretty awesome song. I've had it on repeat for about 10 minutes. Yeah, I know I'm weird. But, I'm to lazy to change it... I'll probably have it stuck in my head tomorrow at school. Anyways, to end this post I'd like to thank Sansui for creating this pointless thread. I'd also like to thank oz02 for warning people for counting because it's gay, my mom for talking to me constantly for the past five minutes, and my dog for whining at me to take him out... for that is the real reason I'm ending this meassage. Odd, how I can type a whole paragraph of mere nothing-ness, eh?

Well,
ZOMG THIS IS TEH END OF TEH MESSAGE!!!!111ONE!!123412!!8675309!!!two!1+1!1
Sorry, I lost control.
- Raziel

Status
Not open for further replies.