• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArcAngel.(Mike) Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey all hows it going?!
Super excited to be here and learn and hopefully help out and teach where ever I can! Im 20 yrs old in college going into game design at the school of ubisoft in a 2 years after i finish up in my computer program right now :) I love programming and my favorite languages are C++ and python... I've been trying to make a game for Wc3 but its alot harder then I expected but im sure now that Im in the right place Ill be getting enough help to make the game twice =P

Anyways Im a musician (drums and guitar) and im pretty open and honest to everyone... Lemme know if you wana chat cause I give great advice in anythying that I do and am looking forward to chilling with the community :)

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.