• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
sup bitchez? my name is Mike, 13 yrs old and KICK ASS at DOTA! My fav hero is Rygor, hes rly pwning... I also play footman, vamprism n hero seige.... Im not expirienced in usin wc3, is that like a game creator or somethin? cuz, we start games from there LOLOLOL:grin: if it is, whers the make game button or somethin like tht LOLOLOL:grin::wink::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

sup bitchez?
First you don't introduce yourself flaming the others.. even if it was just for ''tha lawl''

my name is Mike, 13 yrs old
Second, you have to be at lest 16 to register here if I remember right :\
but beside the fact you didn't read the hive rules, it's not too bad because you are far from being the only one.. but even tough we are okay with the age, you should still read the rules.

and KICK ASS at DOTA! My fav hero is Rygor, hes rly pwning... I also play footman, vamprism n hero seige.... Im not expirienced in usin wc3, is that like a game creator or somethin? cuz, we start games from there LOLOLOL:grin: if it is, whers the make game button or somethin like tht LOLOLOL:grin::wink::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

We have a few Dota lovers here to.. but please, for your own good, next time .. evade leet talking, it's not funny and you will never be consider as someone serious. Which will affect you everywhere and not only on this warcraft3 modding forum.

Now, welcome to the hive.

Level 27
Erm people, that was obviously just a troll. I mean first he said he plays other maps too, then he started flaming Dota is the only answer to true warcraft 3 gaming.
Wait you can register only from 16 years? Hey, I did it when I was about 13-14 (and I readed the rules and at least then there really were no rules like this, maybe only "from 12 years" or something...).

Level 1
what the fuck

please be molested and raped and then get eye surgery wide awake by that same molester and then come back to this website and think about the sins you have done.

is this how you guys greet new users?

Status
Not open for further replies.