• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup, folks. I decided to make a pointless chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
ElfWarfare said:
Sansui said:
are you harassing werewulf elfwarfare?

if you are ill have to kick your arse. no one picks on wulf unless they are me, afro, or wormy.

F.I.N.E.

Hey there hottie -.^.... no wait.... grooooose... :twisted:

hehe, well il stop with the pointless chat and get my fearfull reputation back... I hope

after what happened here, no one will scary off with you anymore, actually they will laugh

i laughed...a lot

Raiju said:
ElfWarfare said:
Sansui said:
are you harassing werewulf elfwarfare?

if you are ill have to kick your arse. no one picks on wulf unless they are me, afro, or wormy.

F.I.N.E.

Hey there hottie -.^.... no wait.... grooooose... :twisted:

hehe, well il stop with the pointless chat and get my fearfull reputation back... I hope

after what happened here, no one will scary off with you anymore, actually they will laugh

i laughed...a lot

how about when I start warning? =) =P

Level 45
ya..i would kik hes ass, only if wulf was with me though..
i elbowed my bro in the back and he fell on the floor and couldnt breath..HAHAHAH
then i scratched my dad, and he had big red bleeding marks on hes arm along with a big bruise on hes shoulder..
i was just play fighten with them though..if i didnt have wulf, i would b killed by elfy..or a possum.

Level 9
Here's my post classification chart diagram thing:

If you joined in 2003 - early 2004, you're a veteren.

If you joined in mid 2004 - late 2004, you're a member.

If you joined in eraly - mid 2005, you're a tamed noob.

If you joined in mid 2005 and up, you're a noob.

No exceptions. Unless we take a look at the post per day diagram chart thing...

0 - 0.5 posts per day, with a join date of 2003 - 2004, you're a "Forgotten One".

This class refers to the old "Wuts the path???" people, who used to be a regular occurence. They've been weeded out since then, but the odd "I can't import this model!!1" thread pops up now and then.

But, if you joined in 2005, you're a "Noob left out in the rain".

This subclass usually refers to a someone with a very low post count, 5 - 10 maybe. Usually it will only be to ask a question, or make a stupid comment.

Bouncing up to around 0.5 - 1.0 posts per day, you get someone like me, in theory at least. With a join date of mid - late 2004, you get a "Resident", although this will change depending on your grammar and post distribution, which we will be going over later.

Residents tend to help out, post only when neccesary, and generally keep a low profile. They are usually quite knowledgeable in one aspect of modding, but they will only help those who they deem worthy.

Now, if we climb the ladder a little higher, you reach the 1 - 3 mark, with a join date in 2004, this normally refers to a "Regular".

As the name suggests, regulars will visit the forum when given the oppurtunity, probably making the bulk of their posts in the off-topic section. They will hlep out too, but they prefer to socialize in a care-free environment, which generally leads to borderline spam, in some cases.

Now, if you've reached this milestone in 2005, you're mostly likely an "Addict".

An addict is one of those people will post at any given chance, whether they have something good to say or not. Although it's not really considered spam, they thrive in topics such as this one.

Now, we move on to 3 - 5 posts a day, with a join date of... late 2005. (June, up to now.)

This is, in most cases, the most serious. Although the name of this type has yet to be conceived, a good deal is known about them. Like they're prior, they post at every given oppurtunity, to express their ideas and thoughts, no matter what anyone else thinks. They tend to "spam" and "flood" give the oppurtunity, which can get out of hand fast. They don't tend to use proper english, yet in some cases, they will.

That's all I have for now. I might add on some more later.

Level 9
who youre calling Tamed Noob here huh?! :roll:

Eusira has to see this (is he alive btw)

Level 22
Here's my post classification chart diagram thing:

If you joined in 2003 - early 2004, you're a veteren.

If you joined in mid 2004 - late 2004, you're a member.

If you joined in eraly - mid 2005, you're a tamed noob.

If you joined in mid 2005 and up, you're a noob.

Thats total BullSh*t... Wt* does the join date have to do with how noob u r?! some guys that joined 2004 are noob (u for example) and some that joined 2005 are noob.

Im almost a member of the Unsung Legends team (im a helper now) so I think that that means im not noob.

Ramza said:
Thats total BullSh*t... Wt* does the join date have to do with how noob u r?! some guys that joined 2004 are noob (u for example) and some that joined 2005 are noob.

ouch

Ramza said:
Im almost a member of the Unsung Legends team (im a helper now) so I think that that means im not noob.

this sound a little childish dont you think so? :roll:

and you kind of flamed there :p... but then again... I agree that post of his is crap to some point -.-

Level 22
Ramza wrote:

this sound a little childish dont you think so? icon_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm... Actually.... ye :roll:

and you kind of flamed there icon_razz.gif... but then again... I agree that post of his is crap to some point -.-

So that means no warning? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.