• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

pointless chat option...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
i just remembered about the chat option and i needed help with something... i figured if i went there at least 1 person might be there to help with my problem. there was alot of names there, but im pretty sure they were all afk so i dont see the point of them if nobody is there to talk anyway... i tried wc3campaigns and i asked someone "is food max the ##/(___) part of the food or is that the cap?" know what he said?... 'i dont know wtf your talking about'
o yeah and btw when i asked if anyone was there he said 'wtf do u want' i see him as a complete noob... and the only other person i saw only said something when i was getting off 'patience is a virtue'... o yeah that sure does help :evil: chat is pointless! there should be a bot that boots you every 20 minutes if you dont talk so people cant sign in there and stay for a month... seriously its really anoying

Level 18
Well alot of people say do this:

[11:57] * Joins: OrbofLights ([email protected])
[11:57] * Sansui sets mode: +v OrbofLights
[11:58] <OrbofLights> hi
[11:59] <OrbofLights> guys?
[11:59] * Quits: OrbofLights ([email protected]) (Quit: OrbofLights)

that person did not wait long enough...
as this one did

[10:23] * Joins: X-Death ([email protected])
[10:23] * Sansui sets mode: +v X-Death
[10:23] <X-Death> I need someone to create a Skin for me
[10:23] <X-Death> Can someone do it?
[10:24] <X-Death> Hello?
[10:24] <X-Death> Is anyone there?
[10:26] <X-Death> Please answer me someone!
[10:29] <jerre|college> giving specifcs might help

Status
Not open for further replies.