• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup, folks. I decided to make a pointless chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Almost_there said:
Raiju said:
then you will never pay attention to a buffoon cat anymore

:lol: I have ridin on a horse be for, It stopped, And took a big ol' crap. :lol: Now I'll never pay attention to a buffoon horse anymore

i didnt get what you say "big ol' crap"

thats just because you DONT KNOW how to ride. its not just mount and say "YAH!". befriend it, show him that you dont fear the speed, you dont fear the fall. and you will feel the wind blowing :wink:

Level 9
now its clear...sansui got a frustration with horses

i was beggining to think he was crazy, nobody can hate a horse without some weird **** experience like this one

Level 9
i think Dark Lord = Doodi

see the short space of time they posted

just a guess...

Level 9
yeah i saw that too

such a déja vu might not be coincidence

but i was thinking, who in the hell would make another account and keep the same avatar (with slight paint mods)

then i realized were talking about Doodi, so he probably did that :roll:

Level 7
Why would i make another account???
Dark Lord's my bro! Hes my 12 Years old BRO!!!
Don't think i would create multiple accounts & if i do i would have changed the other avatar & occupation & all details!!!
The reason of the short posting space is that we share rooms & computer, i post after im done from everything(playing, etc.) & i log out then my bro comes & posts & does (playing, etc.)!!!
& If i created two accounts i wouldn't make a short space between the two posts so people can't think i created 2 accounts!

That's all!

Level 45
Doodi said:
Why would i make another account???
Dark Lord's my bro! Hes my 12 Years old BRO!!!
Don't think i would create multiple accounts & if i do i would have changed the other avatar & occupation & all details!!!
The reason of the short posting space is that we share rooms & computer, i post after im done from everything(playing, etc.) & i log out then my bro comes & posts & does (playing, etc.)!!!
& If i created two accounts i wouldn't make a short space between the two posts so people can't think i created 2 accounts!

That's all!

yes, he's ur brother...in your mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.