• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sup, folks. I decided to make a pointless chat thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
believe me or not i already eat "cat barbecue"
its rather tasty, altough i prefer the common one

horses rlZ, the only good thing the europeans brought here

btw, Shadowy where are you from?

Level 45
Hmm....i havnt eatin cat actually, but my mums eatin dog and i heard it tastes like chicken, but my mum was crying when she found out it was her dog that was missin for afew days, and she says shes no longer eatin a dog again. But i wouldnt mind eatin snake...i heard that tastes like chicken too.
i wouldnt mind havn a pet chicken, yet i love chicken as food.

Level 25
If its meat, its fair game to carnivores

We're carnivores. Well, omnivores, but we'll still eat meat

Unlike what those people who don't like meat at all want you to think. They seem to think its bad for us

They're wrong

Level 9
Any meat is good. Vegetables and fruits are bad (Need salt...). Anything with salt is good, but meat and salt is GREAT!!!

Oh btw: Try camel, yes camel. Its good, tastes like horse if you've tried it. (But it needs salt :p).

Level 22
Some1 should kill all those cat, snake eating biatches :?
Cant u guyz just eat fake flesh or sumthing? tastes the same, same ingredients (almost... no flesh)
In india and stuff, those modda fokkin* biatc*es cut legs and arms of animals when they are alive.. firs tthey hit em on the ground a few times... They just do that in the 'city' and the most people r just watching -.- I would really like to kill those as*wipes.

Level 7
Oh come on cats aren't all that bad, they eat snakes, because they pwn, tigers eat bigger snakes, because they pwn, lions eat even bigger snakes, cause they pwn, jaguars eat even bigger snakes, cause they pwn.
NOW HOW MUCH MORE REASONS DO YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT, cats pwn.

Level 9
fully agreed with olof (nice avatar btw)

cats are untrustworthy

if you think eating cats 'n dogs is strange Rui, in China they f*ck eat COCKROACHES AND ALL SORT OF FILTHY INSECTS

Level 22
Hmmm. I know alot of greek and egyptian gods, but there isnt a beetle headed god. (they do believe that a manure beetle(dunno correct word) that moves the sun). Egyptians have dog headed (Seth), bird headed gods (Ra, Thoth, Chonsoe, Horus, Sokar etc.) cow headed (Hathor) crocodile headed (Sobek) and ye also a cat goddes (Bast)and Khemu (with the head of a ram) I donnu more gods.
but they do mumifie cats, cuz... they like their pets?

Level 9
Shadowy Crafter said:
Hey, Ramza. Wasn't Anubis the dog headed egyptian god?

Anubis is the jackal-headed god who guards the dead

RDZ, the most insane thing about them is that they believe the sky is the nude body of their goddess Nut the Cheerful

just a lil edit, WERE. the old egyptian religion is just a legend now. the majory of egypt is islam

Level 22
Raiju said:
Shadowy Crafter said:
Hey, Ramza. Wasn't Anubis the dog headed egyptian god?

Anubis is the jackal-headed god who guards the dead

RDZ, the most insane thing about them is that they believe the sky is the nude body of their goddess Nut the Cheerful

just a lil edit, WERE. the old egyptian religion is just a legend now. the majory of egypt is islam

Ye, it is a jackal headed god. I didnt know that thing nude body sky, those guys were so weird :p

and Werewulf, cool movie :) I like the dog and baby attacking cats.

Level 9
Sansui is the leader fo the cats fanclub, with 1 member: Almost_there

im not saying that dogs are better than cats, because i dont like dogs either

ride a horse in the camp, then you will never pay attention to a buffoon cat anymore

Level 5
Raiju said:
ride a horse in the camp, then you will never pay attention to a buffoon cat anymore

never6ej.png

Status
Not open for further replies.