• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summon System Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
In game, when you bring your wizard to a summon beacon, it teleports backwards after the unit is summoned.

I suggest making it so it doesn't teleport backwards, and continues to spawn the summoned unit periodically until the player moves the wizard away (or he/she runs out of mana).

The way I made this work on my MTG map (that's gone now because my computer died with the file) was that it turns on a switch (which is initially off) that always spawns units every 2 seconds when there is a wizard in the spot, and it turns it back off when the wizard leaves the location.

Also I suggest making the summon unit limit higher, and stronger higher-tier basics, since the games take FOREVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.