• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestions & Ideas

Level 14
This thread is supposed to be a center for your ideas, improvements and suggestions in order to keep this project alive. If you have any ideas that you like to see in warcraft 3 paranoia then please write them down. Please take your time and write a complete text. Not just a single sentence or even a word.

Last edited:
Level 4
(I'll add more to this later)

Storyline:

Makes you're game interesting, and also try to give some special surprises too....

Sounds:

Add more sounds, it's the sounds that make some people scared like me.....

Game play:

Add explosive barrels, destructible objects, secret crates, hidden weapons, experimental weapons (It's a lab right?).

More to come..........

Level 5
Griev is running out of space right now so no sounds for sure. And he said he already squished all the sounds, models, textures, icons and all.

Yep. Thats true, we are at the limit. We can only add some weapons or unittype not sounds, sounds are too big sry. If the 8mb limit is increased to 16mb or 12mb, we could add sounds :p

(I'll add more to this later)

Storyline:

Makes you're game interesting, and also try to give some special surprises too....
Yep. Thats right i'll wait for grievous1's opinion to this. But theoretical it could be added. But i think it's enough at the moment or?

Sounds:

Add more sounds, it's the sounds that make some people scared like me.....
We're not able to do that, see upside

Game play:

Add explosive barrels, destructible objects, secret crates, hidden weapons, experimental weapons (It's a lab right?).
That's a good idea, i discuss with grievous1 about this especially experemential weapons is a good idea imo.

More to come..........

ModoX~

Level 3
I find the guns very OP, considering at level 7+ you get guns like the M32 or the RPG, the game is practically a giveaway.

I would like to suggest some balance in the guns? making them more realistic can really balance them off.

For starters, maybe add Friendly Fire to all guns? I'm not saying that each shot deals its full damage but maybe if you accidentally hit an ally it deals like 20%?
This can really balance out the M32 and the RPG to state a few.

Also maybe the Flamethrower can leave behind a trail of fire wherever it shoots that damages both zombies AND fellow humans?

Also how about a chance for a gun to jam and whatnot

And longer reload times. This is, i think, a nice way to make use of secondary weapons since usually people just use their primary while running and reloading and crap and they never use their secondary since its weaker in comparison.

Also add Weight to the guns to slow you down, maybe some guns render you immobile when you fire? or at least slow you down and maybe reduced accuracy when you're moving while firing and stuff.

Just some ideas on how to balance em out so the game gets REALLY challenging at the later stages.

Level 1
(translated from Russian)
Grievous1, hi. I'm new here, I saw your project and decided to contact you personally to offer you help, just because I always wanted to create a project with the setting of paranoia.
I am the author of "JaBeN's Project" on a popular Russian website (xgm). I speak enough Jass to lift your project to a completely different, higher level of quality. But the bad know English, so I want to offer to introduce my time between automatic firing. It may be possible to locate the project in the Russian and make a lot of interesting ideas.
How do I contact you personally to discuss this?
My skype: jaben_