• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tactic & Strategy

Level 2
I love Half Life and i got mode this i download it about 1 years ago...Useful for story mode and maximum is 4 players...
Episode 1Training Base Alpha
Episode 2:Udarnik Complex
Episode 3:Deep in the Bunker
Episode 4:To The Surface (Ending)

Last edited:
Level 4
Tips for beginners:

Always follow the leader or the one who has highest experience in this game.

Do not wander away from the squad, but if you know what you're doing, go ahead :)

Try pushing the arrow keys for some radio commands especially the Help Me button if you got in some trouble.

Try to learn while you play along.

Use you're medkit if your hp is below 20 - 50 %

Only use pain killer in emergency, although if there's nothing going on, go ahead use it

Try to use interact, it can give you some useful info.

Use crouch if you're engaging in battle, it gives you 50% damage reduction!!! with also +10% damage!!! OP much? but with slower movement speed.....

Only use grenades if there some bunch of enemies, also use it against boss, aim it carefully since it bounces when you throw it depending on how far away you threw it.

Level 6
Generally, never go near the walls. Not only does that leave you cornered, but sometimes there are ambushes that will mess you up. Toss grenades at masses/tanky things, or toss nearby as a last resort in Multiplayer if you're reloading/cornered. Otherwise, run like hell to the nearest guy with a shotgun or another weapon useful for killing lots of bad things.