• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Suggestion to a Bard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hi, i`am prb one of those people who play bards as main character.

so i have 2 suggestions:
1) Make mass effect for all buffs (in future).
for example in 500 area
2) Make "indicator" to a buff
for example scroll of defence buff, over head

Attachments

• ??????????.jpg
    ??????????.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 234
hi, i`am prb one of those people who play bards as main character.

so i have 2 suggestions:
1) Make mass effect for all buffs (in future).
for example in 500 area
2) Make "indicator" to a buff
for example scroll of defence buff, over head
1) that would offense the way bard songs are meant to be used.
2) there will be a minor blue ring below the target in next version ... like the one that appears when having an aura effect.

Level 3
Well got pretty good bard and i just had 2 ideas how to make it better:

1) change animation of song cast. Almost everyone lags because of it. I know like only 2 man out of 20 who don't lag when i cast it.

2) Well its my opinion, but if in future there will be several songs available, i think it will be strange that bard will be able to buff different persons with different songs. It is like singing several songs at once. In real world that's impossible. I'd rather make aoe song when you activate it, for like 90sec.

Level 2
Well got pretty good bard and i just had 2 ideas how to make it better:

1) change animation of song cast. Almost everyone lags because of it. I know like only 2 man out of 20 who don't lag when i cast it.

2) Well its my opinion, but if in future there will be several songs available, i think it will be strange that bard will be able to buff different persons with different songs. It is like singing several songs at once. In real world that's impossible. I'd rather make aoe song when you activate it, for like 90sec.
players receive buff from the music, as it is already implemented (I mean a musical instrument)
but in each of the players affect the music individually, so we have single buffs - thats how i imaging this =)

p.s. but I still think the idea with AoE buff better

p.p.s. THX Z. for commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.