• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggestion for version 3.33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
3.33 seems like a magical number to me, and I would really love to see a new bug free version that is seriously beta-tested by people like us.

Basicly there was not much wrong with 3.27. Only that the creeps had a little to much hit points but not so much. It's okay for a TD to be hard, that way a lot of smart people find it challenging and really want to beat the map.

The Squiggoth is seriously bugged, even in the new version his splash damage area is just to big and his skills are overpowered and he does way to much damage. Balance or remove this unit.

Each spawn should hold 40 creeps, not less, not more.

The pathing of the monsters should be made back to the way it was in 3.27, because I have seen a lot of bugs which I can't really explain here.

The terrain is really improved and should stay the way it is. Only, for kill stealing reasons, I'd like to see those 8 spots where you can build on around the middle removed. Because people will fight over these spots, and some of these spots allow for kill stealing. You can build 4 towers on each of those spots, either make it fuckoffable, like 2 build spaces for red and 2 build spaces for pink or remove them from the terrain.

And remove all of the bugs mentioned in the buglist.

But, take your time. I want to be a beta-tester.

Level 14
My one suggestion is lose the barrels all over the map spelling things out I play war3 alot and I'm glad the requirements arent nuts for my geforce2. But those barrels whore resources like no tommorow, there not really needed at all and they just hamper a great TD like this when it starts laggin early on in the game when thers not even that may towers out yet.

Mastif

M

Mastif

Just realiced, its very long time since i played wh40k! 3.27 was the last time i played it

Level 9
Hi, ive been playing your game for so long i figured i should go here.
something i noticed during many hours of play.
you cant win with the tau. no offense, but their guns are the best in the 40k universe, yes they should be expensive. but currently they dont cut it.
no offense, but if you could boost the tau a bit, by lets say, giving a pulse carbine upgrade, for more damage and better speed. and increasing the damage on all units.especially the railguns ,those were a disgrace. cuase thas alot of money for units that continuesly leak. (i am a pro at td's so please dont flame me about not being able to maze or not knowing what im doing) once again, no offense,but for tau'va's sake PLEASE FIX.
TY .

Level 9
didnt read my post very well did you. i have played all the races, i especially like the tyranids and the dark eldar. My favorite race in the 40k universe is the TAU so i am a bit frustrated by this.(on a sidenote this did not affect my judging of the tau in the td.)
my apologies for being rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.