• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3.30 Buglist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I don't have much time at the moment so I will add more bugs later on.

Squiggoth: for only 1400 gold and 1 wood this unit is to good to be true, he does 5000-9000 splash damage which covers over 1 fourth of the map! He can easily steal all kills from the player next to you. Also has the abilty Zappp Gun or something which just kills a unit, the cooldown on this one is way to fast to my liking. Makes the Squiggoth even more overpowered.

Lord Of Change: does his blow up ability almost every hit, like the Emperors Champion, bug is still there from previous version. Makes the Lord Of Change more powerful than a C'Tan ... and prolly even the Squiggoth.

Stop 1 ... Stop 1... Start 2 ... Stop 2 messages between levels, and serious FPS drop / lag at the same time. Even on high end machines like a Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz.

Monsters don't have many hit points, to easy to my liking.

That's it for now, others please add more bugs you find to this topic.

Sorry Ralle and Bloodletter :wink:

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
VanDamnit";p="7 said:
Stop 1 ... Stop 1... Start 2 ... Stop 2 messages between levels, and serious FPS drop / lag at the same time. Even on high end machines like a Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz.
OMG... the Start/Stop wasn't meant to be there.... It was just for making a test of creep spawn.... it's not the Start/Stop message that makes it lagg.. it's the triggers behind it. Everytime it says start, it creates 8 units, and stop = finnished... so it says Start/Stop for normal units to 14.. But I'll get it fixed!

Level 14
To be honest, there are several things wrong with 3.30 and beyond, and actually there excists not one bug free version of this TD.

Ralle and Bloodletter: You have made a great map, it is a great concept and such. I don't know if you realize it, but there are perhaps thousands of games of WH40K TD played online every day, when I log on to Battle.net and go to custom games I doesn't take long to show up a couple of games of WH40K TD, any time of the day! It is very popular. You are in direct competition with the likes of DOTA and MASSACRE TD. And these maps are almost bug free! How great could you guys (Ralle and Bloodletter) TD be if it were bug free? No one really knows!

bl4ckmag3: I know that bug, it happens only at the level of those knights, 23? And it happens when you use the stun ability of Commander Yarrick.

Ralle: Only 10 or 12 creeps per spawning point? How the hell does one get 500 kills anyway then? It used to be 40 and that was perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.