• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer VS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastif

M

Mastif

I love the idea of Warhammer VS, but there is lots of annoying bugs.

Suggestions:

First, The prices of towers need a big change (most the later ones, after 10 mins if filled my foodlimit out with hammerhead tanks with railgun)

The -depositall system work fine, but maybe you should make so you write: -depositX where X is a percentage of you income, Example: You have income of 100, you activate -deposit30, And it will deposit 30 gold every income.

Remove the -withdrawall command, it does nothing, cause there is no rounds, else make it withdraw after each income.

Bugs:
In the leaderboard the kills are fucked up. It is shown like this:

Kills:100 Showing red kills
Red: 100 Showing blue kills
Blue: 100 Showing Teal kills
Teal: 100 Showning purple kills
Purple: 100 Dont remember whats after purple
Etc.

Thats all for the moment, I will update this topic when I find more bugs (Im geeking this map hard atm )

If you post any bugs/suggestions in this topic, ill add it to this post so Ralle doesnt have to scroll through the entire topic. Ill give you the credits for submitting the bug/suggestion.

Level 2
Me and a friend of mine played in this map.The game just seemed to be endless.Another thing is that my income was so high the capacity cant take much more of it.U might want to do what they did in hero line.Converting 1500 gold into lumber.

U might also want to put a "boss" level wich is impossible to kill,but it takes sometime to be able to spawn that boss again.

Status
Not open for further replies.