• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suggest the next Group Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

What about this - Literature?
Terraining - Create a Scene from a book/poem etc
Modeling - Create a Character as you see him/her/it
Mini-mapping - Create a chapter of a book/poem into a minigame/dungeon/rpg/etc
Concept Art - Represent the book/poem/etc the way you see it via concept

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

If so, I'd skip it. I've had enough of him as it is. As for Valentine's day, I might write a love poem, and that's about it.

Level 19
the idea was: first organize the RPG, make contest for terrains/lores (writing contets/spells or stuff and concept art about what you think this RPG land looks like.
Them when the map is done, keep doing this contest, but now terraining to add more zones, writing to add more lore, spells and stuff to make the map better, and concept art to draw some kind of global event that in the RPG happens, what do you think?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I guess it will probably be valentine's day.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Actually, Love is the greatest strength and there is a reason people say "Everything is fair in love and war" but that's me getting poetical again. Maybe Venus vs Mars? :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Meh, good/bad is overused. I'd rather 2 sides - both having good and bad traits.

Level 19
Which the Barrel Cat was a good example on xD
In my country, we have something called "fastelavn" (date is actually tomorrow) which would translate to carnival, but it's far from the same. Every year at fastelavn, it's a tradition for children to line up, and one by one, hit a barrel, loaded with candy, as hard as possible with a bat. The one who breaks it, gets the most candy - but the thing is, in old times, there was a living cat inside these barrels, and people hit it, believing it to be a demon of Satan.

That drawing you saw, BernKastel, was from a roleplay I made for my IRL friends, based on this one, where you could choose either the "Barrel Cats" side or the "Party Kings" side. The Party King, wanting to stick to the traditions, and party on, while the Barrel Cat made a rebellion from being tortured every year - both sides have good motives :b

Perhaps, it could be an idea to make a "fastelavn" theme? :b

Level 19
bern, you´re such a nasty egocentric.
who said good vs good? that has no sense, just don´t call it good or evil, just 2 sides whit oppossite objectives, were each one in each side has his bad and good things, yust like real life.
My suggestion: The fight for a land, so both sides want to have the same land but for different purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.