• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Next Theme: Preparation (Important)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well look at you. Going around telling everyone 'welcome to the winning team', 'we are the winning team', 'wanna join the winning team?'.

And then you wonder why some people aren't at all enthusiastic about the contests.

Level 19
I can by no chance predict the outcome of the event, but I want to keep the spirit on my team high, which I believe is my job as a team-leader and thus I write things like that to the members.
It is only intended to raise our team spirit and shouldn't be taken seriously by you guys - you can do the same on your team you know.

My apologies, in case I broke your motivation, wasn't my intention at all.

Level 23
Good enough for me. Let's make a gigantic golden statue to commemorate this victory!

I can imagine it... unconcious Am lying on the ground, next to you standing triumphantly and me looking like I have better things to do. Glorious.

Level 28
I hate being evil
209078-albums5742-picture60369.gif
it makes people cry T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.