• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Choose your side: Cupid / Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
It's official, Hell Master have become my second adoptive son, now renamed into Ken, since Hell Master is a bit too evil for my taste. All good guys, be gentle and welcome him to the family :) <3

Me? Evil? :O

And congratulations to anyone! :)

Level 23
Let me guess what will be next time. Am will be a happy family man, David will be a skull, the villain of the month and the hero of the month will play no role whatsoever in the roleplay, Paillan will be as incomprehendable as he is now and me and Bernkastel will be the 'evildoers'.

Level 19
It's not like the current Legion King is much more active than the Mad King was. The Mad King at least tried spread his evil reign, and in that recent fight with you, he did pretty well - but propaganda truly was his enemy and his fall.

And Paillan, I tried give you constructive critique on your terrain, but you wouldn't listen to my advice, so don't blame us for your third place.

tumblr_inline_mj4m16343s1qz4rgp.gif

Anyway, post your ideas for the next theme. This time, go out of the box: Post the craziest idea you've got.

The following picture should inspire you ~
tumblr_mj3w45JO141s3hopoo1_400.gif

edit: wait a freaking minute... I forgot to up the rewards for the winning side. Lololol screw that #YOLO #SWAG #HATERS
No but seriously shut your faces, I'll change the system for the next theme.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Just don't make it Good vs Evil again. It's so old that it's not interesting anymore. Just make 2 greyer options.

Level 14
I'd still like to go with the Egghunt idea.

You want it to be crazy? Add some fearful monsters defending the most beautiful eggs (gotta defeat via contest), place the whole lore in space, add a lot more sex and drugs to the story! Another girl would be cool too...

You should spread Easter eggs ( *.* Reputation *.* ) while we are roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.