• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stun aura help agian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi, yeah i tried to do what u said make a stomper cast thunder clap, but i ran into a problem, my even is every 5 seconds of game time

action: create 1 stomper for X player, at position of X player facing default building. now how would i do this if i want it to be created for the hero that has the aura? and also is it possible to make the units created move along with the hero when it is created?

Level 6
Try looking for an aura template, not sure if it will work.

why did you post in a new topic, instead of where the rest of your posts on this are?

Level 6
Learn ability trigger -
Hero learns this ability
Turn your ability trigger on
Set "StunAuraer" to learning hero

Stun Aura ability trigger -
create 1 stomper for owner of StunAuraer, at position StunAuraer facing default building

There, this should work.

Not sure whether anyone can help you simplify it into one trigger though.

Level 5
ok i kinda lied about the above statement, see i had a spell map that had the same aura, but when i input the same ability into my map and tried it, it wouldnt work. this is my code wats missing?

Intensify
Events
Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Level of Intensify ability for (Matching unit)) Greater than or equal to 1)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Set stunauraowner = (Unit-type of (Picked unit))
Unit - Create 1 Intensify Dummy for (Owner of (Picked unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing (Position of (Picked unit))
Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - War Stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.