• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple Effects on one spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need to make spell what makes multiple effects like Shockwawe where all enemies stun or shadow strike what makes thunder clap on enemy and every one around him loses hp (these are only suggestion spells). do it work like this ?
Firts i make dummy unit named thunder clapper what has example spell thunder clap what deals 100 damage no mana cost and no cd or ct then i make trigger like this
  • Unit - Begins Casting a ability
  • (Ability being cast) equal to (example Thunder Blast)
  • Unit - Create 1 Dummy Thunder Clapper For (Triggering player) to ( Position of unit ability beign cast) Facing (default (260) decrease)
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) Human Mountain king - Thunder clap
  • Wait 1 Seconds
  • Unit - Remove Last created unit From game
Tell me whats wrong (if something is wrong)
This is just example I know i can make this with Damage trigger and with special effect but You can tell example how can i make stunning shockwawe

Btw I want you to use GUI no JASS cause' JASS is too hard 4 me

Level 3
I want shadow strike what makes damaging trhunder clap when it hits to enemy and all enemies who that thunder clap hits loses x hp

is this trigger right?

Level 6
Ah, so you want:

Cast shadow strike on a target, and then you do AOE thunderclap around that target?

If so, there is a trigger that checks if the unit has buffs. So just set the trigger to check every 0.4sec gametime if a unit has the buff shadowstrike. if so, spawn Thunderclap_dummy unit on that target.

I see you have some basic knowledge so you should manage to pull this one off.

Level 3
i mean how i can make shockwawe what stuns all enemies who it hits? because shockwawe wont give buff so how can i do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.