• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Students vs Teachers - a map for my class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi all Hive Workshop mates

I'm in grade 11 now, and i want to make a good memorial gift to people in my class, especially to ones who play War Craft 3. So I'm attempting to make a map about the fight of students against teachers, just for fun.

This map is now under construction. it's still very far from completion, and i need help from you, mates

The main game play is: 4 fighters went to a volcanic island. They have to fight 13 teachers of 13 subjects totally (math, physics, physical educ, civil educ, chemistry, geography, history, literature, IT, biology, technology, English, electricity; only Electric and Physics teachers are male)

And, what i need help about are:
- some idea of Teachers (i've only done 4/13)
- How to make my class more involved into this map
- AI/triggers testing and improvement
- Terraining
- A better came mode and mechanic
- A good ending
- and so on...

I'll very appreciate the help from ya mates. You can download my alpha version map from the attached map link below. And please note that don't edit my map without my permission

Thanks

Attachments

• Students vs Teachers.w3x
    416.9 KB · Views: 93
Level 19
This map sounds interesting, I'll test it right away and give you my feedback by tomorrow after some sleep:)

Level 11
I Was planning on making a map like this one, I am going to test it and give my opinion about it later xD
Edit:
Tested it, so this is a player vs player map , maybe put some creeps so that it wouldnt be boring killing each other all the time and
in the player properties put everyone their as players and then in forces check the custom forces and fixed player settings , so that they couldnt change the race and everything nomore , terraining is good, the only thing is you cant learn any skill anymore because all the skills are already learnt, and also at the students forces if only 1 player is playing he gets the other heroes that were supposed to be at the empty slot, one player should only be playing one hero. thats all hoping for more updates xD

Last edited:
Level 7
uh no this map is not PvP actually... players will have to fight against computer units (teachers)...
and the number of unit can be chosen depends on the number of players playing the game. If there are 4 players, everyone can pick one

Level 11
yeah, but what i am suggesting is even if you are alone you could only pick at least one hero but thats only my suggestion anyway ill be waiting for more updates :)

Level 11
Are there going to be any questions related to each subject? Such as physics or biology questions? I could help with that if needed (coming up with questions and answers)

Status
Not open for further replies.