• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Story & Lore Mini-Contests ~ Reincarnation of a Dead Soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Congratulations Riotz, good work on judging Dragonson. You are the Dragon :)

Level 3
w00t 4th place...actually expected less than that seeing the number of talented writers.....thanks for judging and devoting your time to this everyone, especially Dragonson :D

Level 9
Score: 19

Although the over-arching action of the story was somewhat generic, I must admit it had some interesting features that you don't tend to see often.
However, it is sadly riddled by quite a few bits of bad grammar that break the flow of the story.
It is also clear that you've got a whole bunch of ideas hidden away inside your psyche, and as with many others your problem is the execution of the storytelling, not the story itself.
Keep that in mind and keep writing.

In Short: Average, but in Greece!

Horray! Expected the *Bad Grammar* part, since English is not my forte. And the problem of storytelling, told to me plenty of times by my English Teacher that " You always go around the bush! Tell the story straighter! " or something similar. And Greek Mythology? Hell ( or Underworld ), I like that more than getting a chocolate ice cream for breakfast. And My Age Is
12!
, so you'll see me more especially in contests to spread Greek Mythology :D

Happy to see the results out *unofficially*

Cheers Dragonson ( and other constants! )

-Da Fist-

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Thank you Pharaoh, don't sweat about it. Everybody has a life outside of the I-net and I believe we all know and respect that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.